Vector53

PO Now: Gorillaz - Humanz

492 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Yeah, whatever rip I have isn't that bad on my shitty computer speakers at low levels at 6:30AM.

And this album is sounding as good as I expected. :wub:

Edited by erikness

So what is a Gorillaz show like?  Please tell me people aren't paying $90 to watch giant cartoon projections while listening to MP3s at enormous volumes.  I'd hope there's more to it than that, but if not, someone out there is pretty genius for devising a way to "tour" without leaving their living room.

3 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

So what is a Gorillaz show like?  Please tell me people aren't paying $90 to watch giant cartoon projections while listening to MP3s at enormous volumes.  I'd hope there's more to it than that, but if not, someone out there is pretty genius for devising a way to "tour" without leaving their living room.

Danny Brown is opening, so it evens out.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

It's a little bit more than that. I think they started off playing live behind giant projections, but they've switched it up since then. I'm curious as to what this leg is going to be like.

Here's how they started:

And here's from their Plastic Beach tour:

Edited by natenomm

14 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Lol definitely not. Here's them live this year at their secret show: 

Derek™ likes this

Posted (edited)

There's some other things that popped up today:

A truly terrifying AR interview with 2D and Murdoc with a real live human being:

As well as a promo vid for another app called the Lenz. Features a bit of Charger in it.

Edited by Vector53

19 minutes ago, urban_bandito said:

care to share presale code ?  its thru AXS.com  thank you

>found presale codes, I used live nations' codes

It's DARE (pun sort of intended?)

Sorry for the late reply!