PO: London Grammar - Truth Is A Beautiful Thing (Deluxe Vinyl Edition)

I wonder how many copies of the ltd marbled/signed vinyl were made/available? I was on holiday with just my iPhone when it was released, I bought one but only saw the images really tiny. I have no idea what it looks like and can't find any images of it online and the product page displays a 404. Anyone downloaded a pic?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any UK London Grammar fans?   I received a pre-sale ticket code to use online tomorrow before the regular public presale begins for their upcoming UK tour. 

If some UK fan wants to try the code tomorrow to buy tickets for the upcoming London Grammar show, please PM me.  Include your regular email address because there is an email with instructions that accompanies the code.

FCFS.

Looks like the Deluxe 2LP version of the new album is no longer available on their website. I think I read somewhere that it is limited to 3000 copies...

Also, I bit the bullet and bought a marble/signed version on eBay... sucks paying the inflated price but I love these guys and their new singles are awesome. Big Picture :wub:

The Deluxe has also sold out at Rough Trade. I must admit I never really paid much attention to this band, but I have been listening to their set at the Radio 1 Big Weekend last weekend and have to say it sounds awesome. Ordered a Deluxe from Banquet.

There are 2 Deluxe Marbled currently up on Ebay for $100. For a split second I was beginning to do the sums, asking price plus shipping plus probable customs charge, but thankfully common sense prevailed.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-SUPER-RARE-London-Grammar-Truth-Is-A-Beautiful-Thing-Marbled-Vinyl-Signed-/252932713465?hash=item3ae3f6ebf9:g:SF4AAOSwY3BZFIBt

• 2 weeks later...

Got this info on a goog search. Notice the part where is says limited to 3000 for the UK. Maybe there will be more for U.S.? I'm assuming this is referencing the marble version.

"London Grammar 'Truth Is A Beautiful Thing' limited edition deluxe doublevinyl LP. This deluxe vinyl 2LP is limited to just 3000 copies in the UK! This 2LP is ..."