Iron Maiden Reissues!

http://ironmaiden.com/news/article/next-series-of-iron-maiden-album-reissues-to-be-released-from-19th-may-12-albums-on-heavyweight-180gram-black-vinyl

NEXT SERIES OF IRON MAIDEN ALBUM REISSUES TO BE RELEASED FROM 19th MAY  - 12 ALBUMS ON HEAVYWEIGHT 180GRAM BLACK VINYL

NO PRAYER FOR THE DYING / FEAR OF THE DARK / THE X FACTOR / VIRTUAL XI / BRAVE NEW WORLD / ROCK IN RIO / DANCE OF DEATH / A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH /

DEATH ON THE ROAD / FLIGHT 666 / THE FINAL FRONTIER / EN VIVO!

12 minutes ago, aopps42 said:

It looks like the preorder box is 31.91 pounds?  That can't be right? 

Sounds about right if it contains all of the albums ...maybe order now while its only $40 after shipping to the states?

edit: I thought you were talking weight

edit again: I didn't read, just ignore me please

Edited by clerk3745

1 minute ago, aopps42 said:

it was a lower price in my cart for some reason?  31.91 including shipping 

Ah ok, are you outside the UK/EU? Maybe it's the cost without tax... 

Looks like nuclear blast also have these up for anyone who wants another choice? Think you pay now though. 

I must be a sucker, I just pre-ordered EVERYTHING  on Amazon. I don't even want to look at the total. 

Just now, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Went ahead and POed via Amazon.uk...$180 for the 6 I needed. Damn. I'll be watching to see if I can grab these cheaper someplace else.

i did the same thing...figured can cancel later if they are cheaper somewhere stateside, but i've been waiting so long for some of these to get a proper reissue (dance of death) i definitely don't want to miss out.

Just now, axotyl said:

i did the same thing...figured can cancel later if they are cheaper somewhere stateside, but i've been waiting so long for some of these to get a proper reissue (dance of death) i definitely don't want to miss out.

Exactly. And iI f it isn't significantly cheaper on Amazon US/wherever I'll probably stick with the U.K. order too just to get the U.K. Versions 

18 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Exactly. And iI f it isn't significantly cheaper on Amazon US/wherever I'll probably stick with the U.K. order too just to get the U.K. Versions 

I can't remember...with the last round of reissues, weren't the folks that got the UK versions saying the sound was much better than the US version?

9 minutes ago, Metal Mike said:

I can't remember...with the last round of reissues, weren't the folks that got the UK versions saying the sound was much better than the US version?

I seem to remember that being the case yeah. 

For those outside the UK, Amazon UK may be the best option depending on how the pound goes once Article 50 (to begin the Brexit process) is triggered next week. I'm by no means a financial expert but you may find that these work out cheaper or about the same as US copies depending on how things go. May be something to keep an eye on...

3 minutes ago, Metal Mike said:

Sorry, just saw this.

Turn in your metal card sir.

Right?

Also...Number of the Beast is available for cheap ~$20, and Live After Death is ~$30 both from a couple different presses. Definitely not out of the realm of reasonable prices.