P.O. NOW: Slowdive S/T (05/05/17)

4 minutes ago, fitterhappier said:

Thank you!  was a bit pricey, but I didn't want to miss out.  I just ordered a shirt from there a couple weeks ago, if only I had known, could've saved on shipping probably

4 hours ago, defectiveepitaph said:

I just want them to reissue their s/t EP on vinyl :mellow:

I have an OG and it’s my most played Slowdive record, easily. 

4 hours ago, glass realms said:

2 of the 3 songs on that e.p. are on the Blue Day singles compilation.

Unfortunately the best song they’ve ever done is not, which makes it exclusive to the EP. 

12 hours ago, glass realms said:

Avalyn 2 is three minutes longer than Avalyn 1. But if you wanna nitpick, then sure.

It also has no vocals, which in this instance I prefer. Also those three minutes make all the different from way too short for such an atmospheric piece to just right. Love it.

Appears to have been pressed in the US and includes a Japanese liner/lyric sheet along with the obi, per someone that obtained a copy at a show. Someone also claims it's a /500 pressing but not sure if that's accurate or not.

FWIW, Resident has made copies available sporadically throughout the day today.

Edited by lethalenforcer

I contacted support for kontraband 'cause I noticed one part of my street address had run together even though it's two separate words (I use autofill and paypal, but for some reason it messed up this time) and they shipped it today without fixing the mistake.

What are the odds it'll still get here?  kinda worried now :( 

1 hour ago, aekastar said:

I contacted support for kontraband 'cause I noticed one part of my street address had run together even though it's two separate words (I use autofill and paypal, but for some reason it messed up this time) and they shipped it today without fixing the mistake.

What are the odds it'll still get here?  kinda worried now :( 

Odds are really good unless your mail man is an asshole.

• 1 month later...

So.... I never received my album... anyone else order it from the kontraband link as well in December?

I doubt it was the tiny address mistake, but who knows... I contacted support last week and was told to wait till the end of the week.  never showed up so I emailed again, not sure what they'll do about it though.  just wondering if I'm the only one with this issue.  I didn't choose tracked shipping, so that was also my problem.  when I bought a t-shirt from them, it showed up fine, so I just assumed this album would, too :(