paralyticstalks

P.O. NOW: Slowdive S/T (05/05/17)

Attention London Slowdive fans:

https://www.facebook.com/independentlabelmarket/posts/1655776271116394

We are honoured that Secretly Canadian will be selling the ONLY 20 copies of the ultra-limited Slowdive(band) 12” - featuring "Sugar for the Pill - Avalon Emerson’s Gilded Elevation” and “Sugar for the Pill - Simon Scott “Eurorack Remix”. The 12” will come with a signed print + exclusive stickers and are hand-numbered and hand-packed! The market opens at 6:30pm!

21 hours ago, youspinmeround said:

Flew to Chicago to see them last night.

I have seen over 1k shows in my life and this was in top 5.

The new songs are wonderful live and fit in so well with their past material 

Wuha, thought the same today. Attended about 700 shows the last 15 years and Slowdive at the Primavera Sound in 2014 was also top 5. They are perfect live.

2 minutes ago, Just Us said:

Wuha, thought the same today. Attended about 700 shows the last 15 years and Slowdive at the Primavera Sound in 2014 was also top 5. They are perfect live.

woah, I was primavera that year and saw that show. in fact, I was standing right next to George Clarke of Deafheaven. we both enjoyed it immensely.

18 minutes ago, copelandkid said:

yikes, shouldn't have ordered this from Amoeba. Get a shipping notif today, and it is only projected to arrive on the 12th :/

At least you've received a shipping notification so far.  Not to be a whiner, but between this and the Narkopop bullshit, I've been incredibly disappointed with Amoeba and their service.  Should've just stuck with Bull Moose.

Weirdly I was really captivated by that last track.  need to spin this more times, but my fav track beyond Sugar For The Pill is No Longer Making Time.  I agree on the length... I do wish it were longer, but the price was right for the length, heh.

11 hours ago, jrodan said:

woah, I was primavera that year and saw that show. in fact, I was standing right next to George Clarke of Deafheaven. we both enjoyed it immensely.

U should have beat the sh*t out of him lol.

11 hours ago, jrodan said:

U should have beat the sh*t out of him lol.

9 hours ago, Codyoster said:

Picked up the silver yesterday. Im highly impressed with this album. Every track is really good and it flows really well. I would kill to see them live.

samesies want to see them at Chicago at the end of the month, but it's out of my budget (ticket prices arent the problem)

Edited by NapalmBrain