PO: The Number 12 Looks Like You - Put On Your Rosy Red Glasses

This is being pressed by Silent Pendulum with a release date of July 1st.  3 different /100 variants are already sold out.  The black /200 is still available so I picked up one of those:

https://silentpendulumrecords.bandcamp.com/album/put-on-your-rosy-red-glasses-the-number-twelve-looks-like-you

17 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I'm not on the hunt for it or anything haha. Would be dope to own though. The Devil's Dick Disaster is the best song title ever. 

So bummed I had to miss them when they rolled through town. Played my favorite tiny ass venue in town but I already had tickets to something else for the night and they cost too much to just ditch. RIP hopes and dreams.

4 hours ago, VinylMario said:

This band and many of those noise core that came out then were so underrated. This is when I found Dillinger and animals as leaders and other shit like that. To bad the variants are sold out. That time had some interesting music coming out.

Heavy Heavy Low Low was another gnarly noisecore band from that time. I guess Fear Before was pretty similar before they put out The Always Open Mouth. 

1 hour ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Heavy Heavy Low Low was another gnarly noisecore band from that time. I guess Fear Before was pretty similar before they put out The Always Open Mouth. 

And Stand Before The Firing Squad and Daughters. Love me some HHLL though. Would love a vinyl pressing of courtside seats.

want to buy this but I just spent a bunch of money on video games yesterday and I really shouldn't be spending anymore. :/ It'll most likely be sold out by the time I decide to buy it. If anyone wants to buy an extra I'll purchase it when it arrives or trade a record for it. :) 

Edited by pizza face

8 hours ago, mindovermatter said:

Why are you guys acting like this is sold out?  There is still a /200 variant up for grabs. This is my favorite No.12 release, so I'm stoked to get it!

Oh I put my order... Just to bad I didn't get the variant. I've got to dig deeper and look for these limited releases a little harder, lol. That's all

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/19/2017 at 9:57 AM, hallowken78 said:

Nuclear. Sad. Nuclear. is now up for pre-order.  Several limited variants and jacked up prices this time around.

https://silentpendulumrecords.bandcamp.com/album/nuclear-sad-nuclear

it seems like only the white/black haze variant is gatefold according to the description, maybe an error?

• 4 months later...
On 6/19/2017 at 9:57 AM, hallowken78 said:

Nuclear. Sad. Nuclear. is now up for pre-order.  Several limited variants and jacked up prices this time around.

https://silentpendulumrecords.bandcamp.com/album/nuclear-sad-nuclear

just got my orange swirl variant, or at least that's what I assumed from the mockup... it's definitely like solid orange with subtle hints of darker orange. still looks and sounds great though 

Hey yall, Just got my Nuclear.Sad.Nuclear as well. Got the transparent green with black haze, looks exactly like the mockup, super stoked on it. The jacket is gatefold and heavyweight, vinyl seems to be 180g, and they threw in a bunch of bonus stickers and download codes.

I also missed the x/100's of Rosy though, grabbed a black 180g but WTB a different variant, specifically the milky clear w/ black smoke.
If anybody has a line on a copy lmk! Don't want to validate the flippers asking 60$ on discoggs. 

Edited by V3XED

• 5 months later...