PO SOON: NOTHING POSHLOST 12"

3 minutes ago, billya said:

Didn't you post on this very page about not liking the clear with black?

Yes, but they said it was just a mockup (so might not have haze) and it was the one I was after from the beginning anyways. Doesn't really matter either way now.

I'm also surprised pretty much all the clear went for sale on the website. I thought that was gonna be a tour thing? Weird.

Edited by deer

35 minutes ago, deer said:

what the fuck? storenvy doesn't hold items in your cart while checking out?

weak. I was just finished filling out my card info to buy the clear w/black. disappointed. i ain't buying this then.

just because your variant wasn't in stock you are now not going to even buy this album because its a different color/not the one you wanted?

Edited by abovetheearth

5 minutes ago, abovetheearth said:

just because your variant wasn't in stock you are now not going to even buy this album because its a different color/not the one you wanted?

eh, it's a mixed bag. it's not particularly my favourite work from them, so the disappointment of storenvy not holding my cart while checking out is enough to make me just succumb to just not spending my money on it. overreaction? i dunno. probably. i'll just use the money on other preorders.

Edited by deer

2 minutes ago, deer said:

eh, it's a mixed bag. it's not particularly my favourite work from them, so the disappointment of storenvy not holding my cart while checking out is enough to make me just succumb to just not spending my money on it. overreaction? i dunno. probably. i'll just use the money on other preorders.

I'm surprised all labels didn't jump ship from storenvy when they started charging customers a $.99 fee for every order.  

5 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Why would you expect that? There were only 100 available... Doesn't take long to sell 100 of something even if everyone is only buying one.

Seriously. Don't the two Nothing full lengths have like 10,000 copies each floating around? Selling out 100 in minutes is not only not strange but it's to be expected. My first thought when this got announced was "wow a 500 total one time pressing seems crazy low".

2 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Seriously. Don't the two Nothing full lengths have like 10,000 copies each floating around? Selling out 100 in minutes is not only not strange but it's to be expected. My first thought when this got announced was "wow a 500 total one time pressing seems crazy low".

Exactly. And I'd imagine deer is in the minority, most folks are going to pick this up on whichever color they can. I doubt the black copies will last the day, certainly not the weekend.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2017-5-17 at 11:21 AM, funeralparty said:

Just a heads up for anyone that hasn't ordered a copy yet, we're running very low on the record and shirt bundle. The plant estimates that we'll have these in about a month. 

Do you have any back print mockup of the shirt? I'm considering getting the bundle since is the only way to get a copy