PO Soon: Lana Del Rey - Lust for Life

• 2 weeks later...

Went to see her tonight and while she was good I left feeling a bit ripped off.  She played for an hour and there was no tour support. I'm not fussed about no support act tbh but if it's just the headline act, at least play a longer set.

The last time I went to a gig with no support was Fleetwood Mac and they played for about 2 hours, maybe 2.5. 

On on a side note, it never fails to amaze me the amount of people who pay to go to a concert and talk through the whole fucking thing. 

Edited by Skacel

14 hours ago, Skacel said:

Went to see her tonight and while she was good I left feeling a bit ripped off.  She played for an hour and there was no tour support. I'm not fussed about no support act tbh but if it's just the headline act, at least play a longer set.

The last time I went to a gig with no support was Fleetwood Mac and they played for about 2 hours, maybe 2.5. 

On on a side note, it never fails to amaze me the amount of people who pay to go to a concert and talk through the whole fucking thing. 

an hour?! WTF! How much were the tickets???

Also, the talking thing drives me insane. I started wearing ear plugs to shows a few years back, and they really help drown out the talking/background noise at shows (amongst the other obvious benefits)

45 minutes ago, nardes said:

an hour?! WTF! How much were the tickets???

Also, the talking thing drives me insane. I started wearing ear plugs to shows a few years back, and they really help drown out the talking/background noise at shows (amongst the other obvious benefits)

The standing ticket was £56 including fees. That's about $70. Pretty steep for an hour. She's being doing festivals in Europe and just played the same set list. Even the tour merch was half assed. 

• 1 month later...

The signed vinyl hasn't shipped yet. I emailed them the other day about it. This is all i got:

Unfortunately, there has been a delay with your order and we do not currently have an expected time-frame for when this will ship. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. As soon as we receive an update regarding your order, we'll be back in touch with you!
If you'd prefer to cancel your order at any point before shipment, please let us know and we can assist you.
Feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns! 
Thank you for your patience and support,
Alvern+ Official Lana Del Rey Store

Sucks. I am almost tempted to buy a standard version of it but then I'm afraid this will ship. Waiting on this and Tyler The Creator.

Haven't been following this thread at all except people asking about shipping (for the signed version) - but I recently ordered this from UO for my partner and it said pre-order (and backordered on the email) but it shipped today.

Not sure if people are still waiting on theirs. Sorry in advance is if this is unhelpful/old news haha.

• 3 weeks later...

My friend that pre-ordered the Urban Outfitters exclusive received his over the weekend. Still waiting on my signed vinyl though. Watch, these will come in and then she will go on tour and won’t have time to sign them so we will have to wait even longer. *IDEA*  if these don’t come in before her tour starts then send them out unsigned and include a free meet and greet pass to everybody that pre-ordered the signed vinyl so they can get it signed in person at the tour. ;)

• 10 months later...