Went to see her tonight and while she was good I left feeling a bit ripped off.  She played for an hour and there was no tour support. I'm not fussed about no support act tbh but if it's just the headline act, at least play a longer set.

The last time I went to a gig with no support was Fleetwood Mac and they played for about 2 hours, maybe 2.5. 

On on a side note, it never fails to amaze me the amount of people who pay to go to a concert and talk through the whole fucking thing. 

Edited by Skacel

14 hours ago, Skacel said:

Went to see her tonight and while she was good I left feeling a bit ripped off.  She played for an hour and there was no tour support. I'm not fussed about no support act tbh but if it's just the headline act, at least play a longer set.

The last time I went to a gig with no support was Fleetwood Mac and they played for about 2 hours, maybe 2.5. 

On on a side note, it never fails to amaze me the amount of people who pay to go to a concert and talk through the whole fucking thing. 

an hour?! WTF! How much were the tickets???

Also, the talking thing drives me insane. I started wearing ear plugs to shows a few years back, and they really help drown out the talking/background noise at shows (amongst the other obvious benefits)

45 minutes ago, nardes said:

an hour?! WTF! How much were the tickets???

Also, the talking thing drives me insane. I started wearing ear plugs to shows a few years back, and they really help drown out the talking/background noise at shows (amongst the other obvious benefits)

The standing ticket was £56 including fees. That's about $70. Pretty steep for an hour. She's being doing festivals in Europe and just played the same set list. Even the tour merch was half assed.