PO: Pet Symmetry - Vision (5/26/17)

The first record was dope. I'm confident this will be equally good, if not better. I love anything Evan Weiss has his hands on. Also, this being on Polyvinyl is amazing. They have consistently high quality pressings and outstanding customer service.

15 minutes ago, Hairy Potter said:

The first record was dope. I'm confident this will be equally good, if not better. I love anything Evan Weiss has his hands on. Also, this being on Polyvinyl is amazing. They have consistently high quality pressings and outstanding customer service.

Agree 100%

FYI, they have an Evan Weiss bundle deal going right now where you can order two records and get $3 off each of them for ordering them together. This preorder is eligible along with some other IIOI, Pet Symmetry and T/T/T records. 

The Owen/IIOI split is only $7, so you can add that to your order for a buck basically.  That's what I did.

Also, if you don't have them, both Their / They're / There records rule. 

https://www.polyvinylrecords.com/store/package/246

Edited by sergeantscruffy

• 1 month later...

Got this in today. Haven't listened to it yet, but gotta say they nailed the packaging. The cutout is amazing, although was an extreme pain to put it an outer sleeve, so I won't be doing that again. The book that comes with it is super thick, with one page for each song. The early bird variant also looks really nice. 

I ordered it with the last IIOI album as well and didn't realize the  packaging would be the same quality. Cut out, lots of lithographs.

Makes me doubt other labels that charge $18-$20 for an LP without much Creative thought into it.