PO NOW: Mudvayne - The End of All Things to Come

I wonder if we're ever going to get an official statement on the distribution and variants for this release. I've got a mind to grab the red but if there ends up being a black I still would prefer that over all others. It doesn't specify opaque or translucent red. For this release I'd say either would be good but a good opaque red is way more gangsta than translucent red.

• 2 weeks later...

It's now $33.97 at bullmoose.

I get a little aggravated when they change the prices like that because I get it shipped to the store and I'm not sure if they keep track of the price it was when I order it. I'm going to send bullmoose a message about that. Same thing happened with the Lil Ugly Mane album thats being re-released, I had to send them a message and they made a note on my account for the price it was when I had it ordered. I feel like I'm being annoying with constantly messaging them about this stuff so I might just start ordering online so the price shows in my order history.  

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, got that email earlier. Not surprised and I'm not even trying to talk shit about SRC but rather with the congestion of the pressing plants. Though, it would have been nice to know this somewhere closer to June 2nd when it was supposed to already be released. There. I had to fit my SRC dig in somewhere.