PO NOW: Mudvayne - The End of All Things to Come

• 5 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Deathbyart said:

Annoyed with SRC right now. May cancel that pre order and go with the MOV 

You'll be stuck with SRC store credit and not a refund for your actual money.  That's how it has been for a while anyway. Not sure if that has changed.

I'm waiting for the "Armageddon" color to run out and grab a black copy on the cheap.

On 7/15/2017 at 2:59 AM, ghost said:

Photos of the Armageddon variant from MOV. (Crappy mobile formatting)

https://mobile.twitter.com/MusicOnVinyl/status/885037074449039363

DEhIAPwXUAA7VA2?format=jpg

Thanks for the link. Cover, gatefold and booklet look awesome. Even the center labels look legit. Can't wait to grab an MOV.

Edited by mcpherson123

7 hours ago, ghost said:

Yeah dude, for sure! Now I just want to see the sound stage direct Red variant. Part of me thinks it might just be theMOV variant though.

MOV generally only do a single color variant and then black. MOV is definitely doing "Armageddon" then black and that red variant from SSD is definitely SRC having another variant. Plus, SSD name checks SRCvinyl on the page for that red edition which also states that Stan Ricker is doing the mastering and Stan Ricker is a US based mastering engineer where MOV is done in the Netherlands by mostly (I assume) people native to that region. Either way, I'm quite certain Stan Ricker does not work for MOV. Red does sound cool for this but I'm sure its just another SRC edition. I will say that I would rather have gotten red than clear w/ black smoke though.

1 hour ago, mcpherson123 said:

MOV generally only do a single color variant and then black. MOV is definitely doing "Armageddon" then black and that red variant from SSD is definitely SRC having another variant. Plus, SSD name checks SRCvinyl on the page for that red edition which also states that Stan Ricker is doing the mastering and Stan Ricker is a US based mastering engineer where MOV is done in the Netherlands by mostly (I assume) people native to that region. Either way, I'm quite certain Stan Ricker does not work for MOV. Red does sound cool for this but I'm sure its just another SRC edition. I will say that I would rather have gotten red than clear w/ black smoke though.

Thanks for the explanation! Oh, so the SSD red is from SRC? I missed that on the detail page. Hmm I would prefer red too, but the armageddon is cheaper. Either way, I'll take anything over clear smoke.

• 1 month later...

So my copy was out for delivery and I saw the mail delivery person come in with a bin of stuff and then I did not find this package and the tracking says "Alert! Status has not changed since Aug 31." If he had properly delivered it, the tracking would indicate that it was delivered. This isn't SRC's fault but what a perfect end to my potential ownership of this press of this record.