PO NOW: Mudvayne - The End of All Things to Come

4 hours ago, VinylMario said:

Just seen on eBay what appears to be red variant available for $13.73 free shipping

Mudvayne TEOATTC

Lol just looking back at the debacle that ensued on this thread with this release. Thought maybe this would make up for it...

After that story of the year album SRC released I'm done buying anything with SRC's name on it. No wonder why it's only $13. 

Hmm, at 13$ shipped, I would totally snag that red. Except my research has led me to believe that entire pressing is F*kd.
Apparently the majority of the red LP's have a radiohead album on Side D.  Gotta love that quality control. 

Trying to decide weather or not this is a deal breaker.... I do like radiohead after all :huh:

4 hours ago, V3XED said:

Hmm, at 13$ shipped, I would totally snag that red. Except my research has led me to believe that entire pressing is F*kd.
Apparently the majority of the red LP's have a radiohead album on Side D.  Gotta love that quality control. 

Trying to decide weather or not this is a deal breaker.... I do like radiohead after all :huh:

Hadn't heard anything about that. Where did you read 'the majority' had the wrong side D?  Only thing I see is one guy on Discogs talking about getting two bad copies from Amazon.

FWIW, I got a red copy from Bullmoose and it is good to go.