PO Mudvayne - The End of All Things To Come (Clear w/ Black Smoke) 2XLP

The End of All Things To Come (Clear w/ Black Smoke) 2XLP

SRC vinyl

Vinyl Color: 180 Gram clear with black smoke (LTD 500 copies)

Pre Order Available Jun 2, 2017
Release date: Jun 2, 2017

$29.99

https://www.srcvinyl.com/mudvayne-the-end-of-all-things-to-come-2xlp.html?mc_cid=2a4ed26b66&mc_eid=03bb4e936f

Edited by VinylMario
price

Fuck. SRC'd. I might get this anyway. I'll say this though... I messaged MOV on Facebook about how they skipped this album and pressed Lost & Found and here was the reply I got:

" Thanks for your message and compliments! Good to hear you are enjoying our releases. To answer your question; due to circumstances it's (sometimes) not possible to press the albums by an artist in chronological order. Or press an album at all... But we are doing every in our power to release all the Mudvayne albums. Let's keep our fingers crossed! And keep reading our newsletter to stay up to date. "

So I'm holding out hope for an MOV press of this but I might just be forced to check out this press.

3 hours ago, VinylMario said:

MOV's  pressing of LD50 is killer

I haven't listened to it yet! Excited!

11 hours ago, mcpherson123 said:

Fuck. SRC'd. I might get this anyway. I'll say this though... I messaged MOV on Facebook about how they skipped this album and pressed Lost & Found and here was the reply I got:

" Thanks for your message and compliments! Good to hear you are enjoying our releases. To answer your question; due to circumstances it's (sometimes) not possible to press the albums by an artist in chronological order. Or press an album at all... But we are doing every in our power to release all the Mudvayne albums. Let's keep our fingers crossed! And keep reading our newsletter to stay up to date. "

So I'm holding out hope for an MOV press of this but I might just be forced to check out this press.

if MOV releases this album, I highly doubt it will be $29.99 but who knows.

If MOV presses it, there will be far more than just 500 in only one variant and you'll be able to find if for $29.99 or less after the black edition hits amazon. Plus I guarantee the quality would be much greater on an MOV edition versus an SRC press. 

I got a single LP of Sparta's debut album on MOV for under $15 before shipping recently.