PO: Bleachers "Gone Now"

7 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Cali has laws against buying/selling autographed merchandise.

Thanks, just looked it up. It's so cool when inane laws get in the way of people being able to enjoy something simple. This part is interesting in regard to the vinyl game--RIP to ever getting anything cool autographed in California:

(6) “Limited edition” means any collectible that meets all of the following requirements:
(A) A company has produced a specific quantity of a collectible and placed it on the open market.
(B) The producer of the collectible has posted a notice, at its primary place of business, that it will provide any consumer, upon request, with a copy of a notice that states the exact number of a collectible produced in that series of limited editions.
(C) The producer makes available, upon request of a consumer, evidence that the electronic encoding, films, molds, or plates used to create the collectible have been destroyed after the specified number of collectibles have been produced.
(D) The sequence number of the collectible and the number of the total quantity produced in the limited edition are printed on the collectible.

I'm wondering just how "exclusive" FYE's red version really is, when ImportCDs is selling the red variant:

http://www.importcds.com/bleachers-gone-now/889854287313

Edit: looks like a lot of people are selling the red version...would be cool if FYE was totally wrong and had the clear version they originally advertised.

Edited by mmhmm

So now I'm more confused than I was before. Am I just dumb? So the red/white swirl will actually be the one sold everywhere, but the solid red is only available through FYE? I just want to know whether I need to cancel my Amazon order or not. Don't need two red/white swirls. I don't know. Maybe I'm just a dunce

11 hours ago, ryanthellama said:

It sounds like there are three variants — the white/red marble being sold through the Bleachers store and a couple retailers, solid red being sold through some other retailers (both shown in Jack's videos from a week or so ago), and the opaque red sold through FYE.

still haven't heard back regarding a little more clarification... but this is what I get from it ^^^