Thoughts on Eno's Discreet Music & Music for Airports - Unofficial Releases?

Recently got back to collecting vinyl, and some of the first discs I picked up were Eno discs. Music for Airports and Discreet Music were first, as those were two I had back in the day, and have enjoyed on CD in the interim. Unbeknownst to me (because I wasn't really paying attention), I picked up "unofficial" releases of these two albums - Discreet Music is in white vinyl, and Airports is clear (see following post for links to actual releases). To my ears, they sound pretty good, but I was curious to hear what others thought. For comparison, I had also picked up a few Bowie albums that were "unofficial" (these turned out to be crappy bootlegs from a CD master, and I believe were pressed in Russia), and the sound was just awful on those. I replaced them with originals or good official reissues and am very happy I did. As I said though, on these Eno records, they do sound "ok" on my system. They aren't as dynamic or complex sonically as they Bowie records though, so I'm wondering if the difference is negligible. Anybody here familiar with both and can offer some input?

Edited by The Mule