PopMarket Closed

They've been "down for maintenance" for months and, up until mid-Feb, they kept saying "We'll be back by next week!" on Twitter. Since then, however, they haven't posted any updates. My guess is they are in limbo...maybe someone bought their parent company and they are organizing what to do with the site? I'd be interested to find out what the case is.

52 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Does that mean they WILL or WILL NOT be able to fulfill my Singles preorder for May? I have a paypal dispute open but if they can fulfill it I will close it because I used a popmarket giftcard.

It means either they will ship your order "next week" or be in touch "soon after" to tell you they cannot fulfill your order. I'd keep that dispute open unless you can open a new one on the same paypal transaction...

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, slipcraig said:

I received a Popmarket order today. Quite a surprise. 

I got one Monday for signed posters I never expected to receive (they weren't packaged properly, but beside the point)- only an LP outstanding now.  Looks like they're making good

Edited by Darnoc

I ordered the Alkaline Trio Vagrant Years 3 album bundle back in January.  Last week I received what looks to be my fulfilled order, however it was just "From Here to Infirmary", not the bundle.

Not sure if I should expect the other two or if they mistakenly sent me just the one album.  Sent them a message via their customer service page but I'm not holding my breath.

• 1 year later...
15 minutes ago, VinylMario said:

Did anyone else notice that Collector's Choice is now Popmarket on discogs?

They are alot of things. They mainly are a distributor but have retail operations under a bunch of different names 

If you really buy any records that come out of Kentucky, its them.

Amazon uses them alot to fulfill orders too