PO: Mojave 3 - Ask Me Tomorrow green LP repress (out May 12)

47 minutes ago, BrainGilliams said:

I just came across this.  Does anyone have any leads on where this is still available?  I couldn't find anything.  

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B06XVCQMBC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Amazon is hit and miss when it comes to limited things though.

17 minutes ago, itsgoodtobefree said:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B06XVCQMBC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Amazon is hit and miss when it comes to limited things though.

Thanks!  I went ahead and placed an order with Amazon.  I can always go back and cancel the order if I need to plus I'm not being charged yet.  I highly doubt this plays out in my favor but I can only hope. 

• 1 month later...

Well, I decided to email a couple UK record shops at random last night asking if they have any copies of this available.  To my surprise, Spillers responded and told me they have them in stock and sent me a link to purchase.  My order was packaged and shipped same day according to the fella I was speaking with and it shows shipped on my order history.  It stills shows in stock if anyone is still looking for a copy.  It was about $39 USD shipped which is still less than half of what they seem to be going for on discogs.  Here's the link to buy....

http://www.spillersrecords.co.uk/public/shop.cfm?sc_artist=mojave&sc_title=ask&sc_label=&x=0&y=0&search=true

25 minutes ago, BrainGilliams said:

Well, I decided to email a couple UK record shops at random last night asking if they have any copies of this available.  To my surprise, Spillers responded and told me they have them in stock and sent me a link to purchase.  My order was packaged and shipped same day according to the fella I was speaking with and it shows shipped on my order history.  It stills shows in stock if anyone is still looking for a copy.  It was about $39 USD shipped which is still less than half of what they seem to be going for on discogs.  Here's the link to buy....

http://www.spillersrecords.co.uk/public/shop.cfm?sc_artist=mojave&sc_title=ask&sc_label=&x=0&y=0&search=true

Thank you! I placed an order. Hope it works out. 

2 minutes ago, slipcraig said:

Thank you! I placed an order. Hope it works out. 

I've never purchased anything from them but they seem to be a pretty awesome shop.  They responded quickly to my email and were super nice.  It should work out fine assuming their inventory system works correctly.  You can email here and ask if everything checks out ok..... [email protected] .  Let me know if it works for you.  

3 hours ago, BrainGilliams said:

I've never purchased anything from them but they seem to be a pretty awesome shop.  They responded quickly to my email and were super nice.  It should work out fine assuming their inventory system works correctly.  You can email here and ask if everything checks out ok..... [email protected] .  Let me know if it works for you.  

Thank you. I placed an order at 7:00 AM Italy time, but didn't received confimation email. Hope it works out!

Edited by mfalcons
correction