Music Experiment

On 4/5/2017 at 10:01 AM, Akande50 said:

I apologize for that! I am checking with my Professor to see what went wrong. Thanks for your understanding.

Hello everyone.  I want to thank everyone for trying to participate in our experiment on the perception of emotional content in atonal music.  Unfortunately, we had a technical problem with our music clip on Sound Cloud.  As a result, you were likely unable to listen to the clip.  We have corrected the issue and the experiment can now be completed in full.  I know your time is valuable, but I would be very grateful if you could try to complete the experiment again.  f you are interested in participating in the experiment, please follow this link to learn more about the research and participate in the experiment.  The experiment will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.  During the experiment, you will be asked to listen to a clip of music and indicate what emotional content you detect in the music.  You will not be asked to provide any identifiable information (e.g., name, address, etc.) during the experiment.  If you are willing to participate in the experiment, please only complete the experiment once.  Thank you for your consideration.

1 minute ago, Akande50 said:
Hello everyone.  I want to thank everyone for trying to participate in our experiment on the perception of emotional content in atonal music.  Unfortunately, we had a technical problem with our music clip on Sound Cloud.  As a result, you were likely unable to listen to the clip.  We have corrected the issue and the experiment can now be completed in full.  I know your time is valuable, but I would be very grateful if you could try to complete the experiment again.  f you are interested in participating in the experiment, please follow this link to learn more about the research and participate in the experiment.  The experiment will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.  During the experiment, you will be asked to listen to a clip of music and indicate what emotional content you detect in the music.  You will not be asked to provide any identifiable information (e.g., name, address, etc.) during the experiment.  If you are willing to participate in the experiment, please only complete the experiment once.  Thank you for your consideration.

Finally. I've been waiting to take this survey ALL WEEK.

1 hour ago, Akande50 said:

I am a research student, working with my professor. His name is the one on the post. Thanks

So you lied about who you are? Because you simply stated in the first post that YOU were Tyson Platt, Associate Professor of Psychology at the Alabama State University. If there's one thing we in the vinyl community hate more than shitty surveys, it's shitty surveys given by LIARS.

YOU'RE A BIT FAT LIAR. LIAR LIAR LIAR  LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR.

On 4/3/2017 at 5:08 PM, Akande50 said:

Hello.  My name is Tyson Platt, and I am an Associate Professor of Psychology at Alabama State University. 

On 4/3/2017 at 7:00 PM, Metal Mike said:

Nah, you're a grad student being paid $12.50 an hour and slowly crushed by the weight of your student loan debt.

1 hour ago, Akande50 said:

I am a research student, working with my professor. His name is the one on the post. Thanks

Metal Mike FTW.