PO NOW: Queens of the Stone Age - Villains (8/25)

17 hours ago, BuzzersonKillwell said:

I don't think they could put out a record that would bump one of those out of the top three. I like the new record. Some solid stuff on there will give it a few more listens and see what sticks. Hideaway was maybe my favorite the first time through. That chorus. 

I doubt it but Josh is responsible for so many of my favorite albums (including Kyuss) I can't rule it out. Hope he brings Lanegan back into the fold for a track or 2 on the next one. 

Grabbed the Deluxe from my indie store on Saturday and can't wait to spin this (who also had a ton of indie variants...). Bloody ~$55CAD but the deluxe version of LC is one of my favorite packages so I'm sure this will not disappoint. If the thickness is any indication, I'm in for a treat! Plus Pallas!

On 27.8.2017 at 2:06 AM, youspinmeround said:

Standard/Indie- Optimal

Deluxe- Pallas

Both cut by Chris Bellman. ( I assume only one cut exists)

Only the E.U. Standard/Indie/Deluxe pressed by Optimal.

Pressing plant for the U.S. Standard/Indie remains unclear. There is no indication. Definitely not Optimal though.

U.S. Deluxe pressed by Pallas indeed.

• 4 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Mikizee said:

Spinning my deluxe copy for the first time. For a record pressed at Pallas, which you'd expect to be basically perfect, it isn't very flat! Considering returning. 

For what it's worth, I ordered tho ugh matador and mine had a skip in it. I messaged them they sent me a replacement (of the wrong LP first, but got it right the 2nd time), no questions asked