Rick Wakeman Remastered Vinyl ???

I looked pretty hard on google search to see if they ever re-mastered and released on quality vinyl any of these gems,  but could not find anything.

The Myths and Legends of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table

Journey to the Center of the Earth

I got the originals, but man the background noise and the pops will kill the joy,  any info anyone in the know might have would be really great.

The Myths And Legends Of King Arthur And The Knights Of The Round Table

Chris

6 minutes ago, drds89 said:

There's probably only 10 people here who know who Rick Wakeman is - but you never know - there might be someone who is keeping up with his solo stuff.

Discogs is your friend. :)

$13.99 sealed

Perfect,  I think that's what I wanted, does not look like they will ever re-master it and release it, at least this one is new and on 180 gram, should be a lot quieter.

Thanks a lot for the link ,  So you don't think there are tons of people listening to these amazingly fun Wakeman Albums,  that's a shame.

Chris

8 minutes ago, Flaps100 said:

Perfect,  I think that's what I wanted, does not look like they will ever re-master it and release it, at least this one is new and on 180 gram, should be a lot quieter.

Thanks a lot for the link ,  So you don't think there are tons of people listening to these amazingly fun Wakeman Albums,  that's a shame.

Chris

I'm almost 54, must be the grandad on here haha. I'm here for the selective newer stuff and things getting pressed on vinyl for the first time I never heard of.

Grew up on old prog and still love it, but overplayed most of it.

There are quite a few Steven Wilson fans here and he seems to have been given the keys of old prog kingdom to RM these old gems (at least from Professor Fripp anyways). You can drop a lot of $$$ at burningshed.

But to your specifics about Rick Wakeman, I would bet when I do a site search here in a few seconds, this will be the only thread to show up in search results ;)

$19 (prob my favorite of his)

edit: Yep, this is the only thread on Topic, but more than a few FS threads 

Edited by drds89

17 hours ago, Flaps100 said:
16 hours ago, Matt Danish said:

Saw him last night with Yes. Dude still kills it.

They finally got inducted into the Hall of Fame I hear. Nice and a slap at the same time it took so long. Glad to hear they still have their chops. Yes (and all prog) were introduced to me by my best friend's older brothers, who turned their nose up anything radio.  I remember them going into panic mode when word got out he had a heart attack in his 20's! (I will still in grade school or junior high). Can't believe he is still going strong as ever.