[PO Soon] King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard - Murder of the Universe (June 23)

Ah, didnt know Bullmoose had the smoke variant too, thought ATO sold out of it.   On a side note it is super lame that  places charge more than $5 for shipping a record when I know from selling some from time to time that it's usually just over $3. Not a huge amount but 10% of the record's cost is still something. 

2 minutes ago, aopps42 said:

Ah, didnt know Bullmoose had the smoke variant too, thought ATO sold out of it.   On a side note it is super lame that  places charge more than $5 for shipping a record when I know from selling some from time to time that it's usually just over $3. Not a huge amount but 10% of the record's cost is still something. 

BM doesn't have the smoke, only the vomit and indie exclusive 

definitely agree that vomit coffin will look the coolest, it's a blob plus splatter, i'll take that over another tri-color split or standard yellow / red splatter any day, and certainly prefer it to the US variants, but really they're all gorgeous.

considered the smoke but honestly I'm always underwhelmed by clear with black smoke records in person...

I still can't decide which one to get.

altered Beast sounds the least exciting but is selling the best so maybe I don't know something.

floating Fire seems like a safe bet to be cool.

I agree vomit coffin easily sounds the coolest but with multiple "Vomit" variations in different presses will it make it seem less unique?

I'm in the same boat as old Kentucky. I am determined to buy from Flightless to maintain my Gizz collection, but I'm not sure which to get. Will probably get two and a shirt.

When I saw ATO charged what they did for shipping, I ignored the smoke. I never trust the smoke variants as they tend to underwhelm me when I actually receive. TMR Vault comes to mind. Plus, Flightless seems to always impress. Now...what to choose!? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9.5.2017 at 1:12 AM, noname said:

I wish they release a version without the narration, really destracting after multiple listens.

I didn't quite get it when you first posted this but am not putting it on exactly due to this reason.
Still a great album, but just gets difficult to follow on consecutive listens.