Vinyl Reviews Channel

27 minutes ago, simonlomas said:

Hey guys just before I go I wanted to say, I've posted this video in a few record collecting forums for feedback and you're really the only community who has been this rude and disrespectful. Thanks very much

My final comment:

We seem to be really the only community who took the time to respond at all:

http://forum.vinylmeplease.com/index.php?threads/vinyl-reviews-channel.4505/

3 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

Oh, well then nevermind, that's all we need to see!  I always buy albums based on what the front and back of the cover looks like. I mean, who actually listens to the record inside?

Exactly, all the records look the same, it is the cover that's interesting. Sometimes I'll put a record on but keep my stereo turned off and just play a song I like on my computer instead. mp3s are much better quality in my opinion

I've owned some of my records longer than this kid has been out of his mother's womb.

You obviously are clueless and should stop making these videos.

Records may all look the same but that means nothing. Trust me, people are going to watch a review to see what the front and back of the DSOTM jacket looks like.

2 minutes ago, simonlomas said:

Exactly, all the records look the same, it is the cover that's interesting. Sometimes I'll put a record on but keep my stereo turned off and just play a song I like on my computer instead. mp3s are much better quality in my opinion

Edited by vinyl addict

5 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

...Or someone giving reviews on music

I can't believe you're being so negative without even having watched the video first. Incredibly closed minded for someone who's literally telling me not to judge something by its cover

Edited by simonlomas

• jhulud locked this topic