PO - Killswitch Engage - Alive or Just Breathing

2017 marks the 15 year anniversary of the release of 'Alive Or Just Breathing'. To commemorate this occasion, we're releasing a 180-Gram black vinyl edition of the album, to be released in stores on May 12, 2017! You can preorder it now along with exclusive merch at our official store: 

http://www.shopbenchmark.com/killswitchengage

The vinyl will also be available on tour starting 5/5 in Long Island. 

So you can celebrate the anniversary (not to mention Cinco De Mayo!) properly, we've teamed up with our good friends at Cigar City Brewing for our very own New England Style IPA - 'Alive Or Just Brewing'! The beer can be found in limited release in the New York City and Tampa, FL markets, as well as on tap at the Cigar City Tasting Room in Tampa. The beer will also be tapped at The Paramount for our May 5 show on the #Killthrax Tour with Anthrax, The Devil Wears Prada and Code Orange.

Just now, VinylMario said:

Mostly likely will be on Amazon, considering it's on black vinyl

Yeh exactly what i was thinking.....mentions being a store release as well.

Slightly underwhelmed by the pre order options......would have expected a cool box set.....bit more imagination would have been nice

Still stoked its getting pressed finally

48 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

hopefully we will get as daylight dies or the end of heartache repress...because howard > jesse

We may be some of the few but I prefer Howard as well.
As Daylight Dies and The End Of Heartache is their absolute best stuff hands down.

2 minutes ago, piky0032 said:

Have seen them both live a couple of times and after seeing the AOJB tour im absolutely a Jesse Fan

But they are both rad.....EOHA and Daylight were on such heavy rotation for me when they were released...and for years after

hmm...I just saw some live footage and jesse cant come close to the howard material...especially holy driver.

7 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

hmm...I just saw some live footage and jesse cant come close to the howard material...especially holy driver.

Footage doesnt always portray a live gig though......ive seen them both about 4 times each and the AOJB gig a couple of weeks ago was by far the best time i have seen them

So happy this is finally being pressed.  Pretty sure Jesse told someone on twitter a while back that they were also planning to press the first s/t album.

The End of Heartache & As Daylight Dies were only repressed a couple of years ago....That's when I got my TEIH, so can't see those being repressed just yet.

21 minutes ago, piky0032 said:

10 minutes ago, piky0032 said:

Footage doesnt always portray a live gig though......ive seen them both about 4 times each and the AOJB gig a couple of weeks ago was by far the best time i have seen them

Yea, I get that. ive only seen them with howard, but I don't see jesse's sound being much different live from audio but never liked him

2 minutes ago, andydrums said:

The End of Heartache & As Daylight Dies were only repressed a couple of years ago....That's when I got my TEIH, so can't see those being repressed just yet.

um, you sure about that? I haven't seen any repressed and discogs show they were only pressed in 06/07, so about 10 years...

On 4/14/2017 at 11:26 AM, KingTacoMunster said:

hopefully we will get as daylight dies or the end of heartache repress...because howard > jesse

Could not agree more. KSE just doesn't hit home for me like they used to since Howard's departure. Fingers crossed Roadrunner represses EOH and As Daylight Dies, along with a pressing of the last S/T release. But we all know Roadrunner refuses to issue represses....i.e Slipknot's Iowa. 

Edited by najerarick88