PO: Heaven In Her Arms - White Halo

Potential album of the year finally up for preorder, a deluxe cassette box will follow tomorrow from Dog Knights:

http://records.kollektif.eu/screamoemo/51010-heaven-in-her-arms-white-halo-lp.html

100 x Moonbow Blue

200 x Cracked White

Black

Moment Of Collapse also promoted a deluxe version, not sure it is one of the colored ones or will come later.

1 minute ago, axotyl said:

the Moonbow Blue lim 100 is now sold out it seems

Not really sure what that was, specifically, but the mockup looked incredible.  I was trying to gauge the PPD price for it but I couldn't find a shipping option to the US, so I opted for the TL /200.  The description on that one sounds perfect, too.

4 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Not really sure what that was, specifically, but the mockup looked incredible.  I was trying to gauge the PPD price for it but I couldn't find a shipping option to the US, so I opted for the TL /200.  The description on that one sounds perfect, too.

the shipping was 5 eur , so 19 EUR/20.92 USD total for me

also looks like the euro release date is a month earlier than the US one

Edited by axotyl

4 minutes ago, axotyl said:

yeah me too, had to create an account and go through the motions to see what they were going to charge for shipping. its annoying when places don't have a shipping calculator on the cart page.

I actually did the same thing and navigated through the checkout process; when it got to the drop down for country, I saw no USA or North America options, so I just assumed they didn't ship there.  Maybe I was blind.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...