The Juliana Theory - Emotion is Dead (PO-ish)

Special custom color vinyl copy of Emotion Is Dead (limited edition vinyl, exclusive to VIP package only!)

$125 for the vinyl package (it does have a pre-show acoustic performance and other stuff as well), no thanks.

Edited by Snaggle Von Swift

23 hours ago, THE_James_Champ said:

It does say the VIP is an exclusive colorway. So I would expect a wide release reissue, maybe? 

This was said on an article from Billboard:

"They’re pressing 3,000 copies of the long-out-of-print Emotion Is Dead on vinyl, with half of them -- a red, black and blue splatter variation -- only available for those who purchase certain ticket presale packages. "

I would assume that Mind over matter would be pressing it since they just did Deadbeat Sweetheartbeat.

14 hours ago, jonnywreck said:

I will be flabbergasted if they are able to sell 1500 $125 tickets to their shows. Maybe I'm underestimating the relevance of this band, but I don't know why anyone would pay these inflated prices to meet people.

i guess Brett's ego hasn't shrunk any

14 hours ago, jonnywreck said:

I will be flabbergasted if they are able to sell 1500 $125 tickets to their shows. Maybe I'm underestimating the relevance of this band, but I don't know why anyone would pay these inflated prices to meet people.

i guess Brett's ego hasn't shrunk any

10 minutes ago, coolio said:

As a sucker for cool looking variants, I am a little bitter about how expensive/exclusive they made it to get this. 

Vegas odds on the mockup looking like the actual release? 

I have similar records, so it's pretty likely. It's just two translucent colors used for an a side/b side with a splatter thrown in. They look cool when held up to the light. I don't think there is a snowballs chance in hell that they sell out of those things via the VIP bundles so we will likely have some other crack at buying those.