The Blendours "No Respect"LP! FFO: The Ramones, Everly Bros, Riverdales, Dickies, Power Chords and Harmonies!

OUT TODAY!!! The Blendours "No Respect" LP!! Limited to 300 copies on random color vinyl, and comes with an enclosed CD version PLUS an additional EP, AND a download of a never-before released full band album from 2014!  It's like getting three full albums for a measly $13!!!

OUT NOW at www.eccentricpop.com!

"... a full band, distorted homage to the Ramones, the Beatles, the Dickies, and the Everly Brothers, with a sonic tip of the hat to 90s garage greats like the Rip Offs..."

check it out on spotify before you buy if you feel so inclined!

IMG_20170414_164422_055.jpg

6 minutes ago, tackman said:

Sigh. It's RSD, I know there is money I'll be spending and I saw this post and showed very little self restraint. My impulse control sucks.

The Blendours, Dan Vapid & The Cheats split, new Kepi Ghoulie and Parasite Diet

That's 10x better than 3/4 of the RSD garbage.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2017 at 6:34 PM, dethrock said:

I just listened to this on Google Play. I know this kind of music isn't going to be the best sounding recording I've heard but is it supposed to sound like it was recorded in a wet paper bag?

They recorded this whole album on an analog 4 track recorder.  It was an intentional choice - they have a complete studio at their disposal, but did not feel it was the right sound for this project.  This record sounds exactly the way they intended - in fact, a great deal of effort went into creating the sound you hear :) 

18216691_893669240784917_785888553462509

On 4/22/2017 at 8:51 AM, tackman said:

Sigh. It's RSD, I know there is money I'll be spending and I saw this post and showed very little self restraint. My impulse control sucks.

The Blendours, Dan Vapid & The Cheats split, new Kepi Ghoulie and Parasite Diet

Travis hooked me up with the old wives/blendours test just the other day!