Louie Louie 45-321 on white Flip label ?

Thank you chiefwahoo, I think you're exactly right whereas there's no other logical explanation.

What was even more strange beyond being a white label without no promo verbiage; was,  the label didn't have the two thick horizontal lines near the top and bottom of the center hole?

I understand James frustration where some inquiries are just asking you guys to do the work for them in lieu of doing they're own research; however, I can assure you that was not the case with this --------- I spent 3 exhausting days researching this on the WEB and hit 4 different guides with no conclusion, thus why I decided to ask real pro's like yourself whereas I'm a novice at this discipline.

As a member of several car forums I always went out of my way to help my fellow members, which is what you did for me and I'm very grateful !! 

The "frustration" is not that you were asking a question or "asking others to do the work for you," it's that there's a thread for questions of this exact type and you made your own thread anyway.

And also for some reason you double-quoted my posting the link to that thread with no response, which is just weird.

Edited by tape

14 minutes ago, tape said:

The "frustration" is not that you were asking a question or "asking others to do the work for you," it's that there's a thread for questions of this exact type and you made your own thread anyway.

And also for some reason you double-quoted my posting the link to that thread with no response, which is just weird.

Tape I wasn't aware of this thread you mentioned, how do I get to it?   Also wasn't aware I double quoted your post, this is all new to me so please be patient with me !

Thank you,

Rollieman

44 minutes ago, Rollieman said:

Tape I wasn't aware of this thread you mentioned, how do I get to it?   Also wasn't aware I double quoted your post, this is all new to me so please be patient with me !

Thank you,

Rollieman

You fucking tool. He responded with it before. You even quoted it. 

18 hours ago, tape said:

And look......here's you QUOTING it. Twice.

aUXkHVX.jpg

Fucking loser. 

22 hours ago, THE_James_Champ said:

There is a thread dedicated to this, as listed above. Go there, and stop being a waste of space, who may or may not be able to read.

Assholes like you are one of the main reasons I barely go on this site anymore. Just a bunch of uptight pricks to everyone.

20 minutes ago, mclz said:

Assholes like you are one of the main reasons I barely go on this site anymore. Just a bunch of uptight pricks to everyone.

People get like that, because the simple aspect of looking at the stickied threads before posting is beyond the simplest of minds, it seems. More waste, more clutter, and stupid questions about obscure vinyl that no one gives a shit about. Yep, sounds about right. Thanks for playing.

• jhulud locked this topic