Bob Forrest & Friends Live (Splatter Vinyl)

Bob Forrest & Friends Live LP
Stoned & Striped Vinyl

"Stoned & Striped" vinyl limited to 50 hand pressed copies. Each is one of a kind and unlike any record I've ever seen. We invented this pressing process with stereodisk pressing plant. We where trying to blow our own minds while making them. I hope you all enjoy this, this version is the final variation of this great LP.

The first live album from L.A. legend Bob Forrest: “Bob Forrest + Friends Live 2016,” features Forrest’s past and present bandmates including Zander Schloss (Thelonious Monster, The Circle Jerks, Joe Strummer) Mike Martt (Thelonious Monster, Tex And The Horseheads), Josh Klinghoffer (The Bicycle Thief, Dot Hacker, Red Hot Chili Peppers), and Josh Blum (The Bicycle Thief, Sugartooth).

SOLD OUT! Check the splatter in a post below :) 

Screen_20Shot_202017-04-18_20at_2010.17.

Edited by hsp88

3 minutes ago, lastvaultboy said:

Don't know much about Bob, but my is that a lovely looking record. 

Thank you! It's a really amazing career spanning live album, Bob has lived a crazy life and its worth doing a google search on him, very interesting character. Thank you for your kind words, this kind of pressing is what I strive to create with the label, as much a piece of art as it is a great listen :)

2 minutes ago, hsp88 said:

Thank you! It's a really amazing career spanning live album, Bob has lived a crazy life and its worth doing a google search on him, very interesting character. Thank you for your kind words, this kind of pressing is what I strive to create with the label, as much a piece of art as it is a great listen :)

I will definitely check him out shortly. If I like what I hear a copy will end up with me in the UK!

great work :)

1 hour ago, lexicondevil said:

That Storenvy fee chaps my ass. Yeah, it's only a buck, but I've ditched many purchases because I see that added on to my total. This time I ate it.

Ya i hear ya, building my own custom website is high on my to do list. At the moment they provide an easy way to get these records out. Thank you for grabbing one! 

1 hour ago, lastvaultboy said:

Ordered 

thank you! Update: 7 left :)

22 hours ago, hsp88 said:

Ya i hear ya, building my own custom website is high on my to do list. At the moment they provide an easy way to get these records out. Thank you for grabbing one! 

thank you! Update: 7 left :)

I use Bigcartel. It's easy to use, costs me $10 a month, and doesn't tack on that fee for my customer to have to pay. 

• 2 months later...