[PO NOW ] Kendrick Lamar - DAMN.

Since the other thread was locked, for discussing music in the music portion of the forum...

New album is bretty baller. I'm pumping it right now. New video was posted too:

http://pitchfork.com/news/72863-watch-kendrick-lamars-new-dna-video-featuring-don-cheadle/amp/

To Juan in advance: this isn't meant to be a jab at you or anything, the album just came out and people are discussing it. We shouldn't have to sort through sports, relationship advice, TV show reviews, and small talk to chat about music. The forum should have three sections: Music, Marketplace, and Everything Else.

Edited by rooks

1 minute ago, Reshiram454 said:

This should be moved to EE, I'm all for discussion, but this forum should be for vinyl pre-orders.

That makes no sense man. How are people supposed to know if something has a PO yet? Hmm I want to talk about the new Kendrick... Guess I better check every subforum bc idk if it has a vinyl release or not...

Does it make sense to have music with music or music with relationship advice, book reviews, and suggestions for what to do on trips to new cities?

3 minutes ago, rooks said:

That makes no sense man. How are people supposed to know if something has a PO yet? Hmm I want to talk about the new Kendrick... Guess I better check every subforum bc idk if it has a vinyl release or not...

Does it make sense to have music with music or music with relationship advice, book reviews, and suggestions for what to do on trips to new cities?

Did you forget about the numerous metal discussions that go on in everything else, tbh we should just start a hip-hop discussion thread, and I'll happily start one in EE so we can talk about hip-hop releases, but they shouldnt show up in this thread till a pre-order comes up. It makes total sense to me, and I'm sure a lot of people would agree.

I totally see where you're coming from, but it's the principle of the message board, no vinyl release date yet, no reason to clog up this part of the board.

22 minutes ago, rooks said:

I agree Rooks, I never even look at the EE portion of the board. Would love to see music all grouped together regardless of whether or not a vinyl PO exists.

41 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

lmao at my topic getting locked the day it got fucking up for PO

this fuckin site I swear

anyway fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, fuck it I bought the bundle. Signed 2xLP (maybe they learned from last time) and a shirt for 55 shipped is not bad.

(sigh) I got the little scribble coming too.