[PO NOW ] Kendrick Lamar - DAMN.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Vector53 said:

Seriously AXS sucks. K.dot does three dates at Staples and it still sells out in a minute. Just woof man.

Yeah - I hate AXS.  I was lucky enough to somehow grab a couple for the Sunday show the other week.  Crazy that Kendrick was opening for Kanye at Staples a few years back (and people really didn't know who he was back then) and now he's headlining and selling out consecutive nights there.  

2 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

I never figured this would just stay at SOLD OUT after the autograph deadline. This is going for like 200 bucks on eBay wtf. Glad I bought mine.

Word. I'm actually looking forward to the dumb super low effort shirt too. But, really just glad to have this on vinyl (eventually).

30 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

I never figured this would just stay at SOLD OUT after the autograph deadline. This is going for like 200 bucks on eBay wtf. Glad I bought mine.

Yeah it was advertised as the autograph deal expired on whichever date, so I was like "cool, I can just buy a non-autograph copy next week" since I'd just spent a fair amount on RSD shit.

Now I'm sitting over here bummed out looking for somewhere to pre-order a retail copy.

On 5/14/2017 at 0:56 PM, Multiverse said:

Damn, $33 is mad high. I skipped out on the red for a cheaper alternative, going to wait and hopefully grab it once it goes down like TPAB/GKMC

I'm still feeling out the album but so far it has been my least favorite--definitely not something I need to drop the cash on to have day-of 

Amazon had good kid for 12 bucks and some change. They still might.

3 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

That GKMC press is hot trash and arguably worth $12.  Not only is it sourced from the CD, but the pressing quality is notoriously shoddy across the board.  I owned mine for a week before parting ways.

Yeah, this seems to be the consensus

I'm pretty happy with my copy, sounds solid through my setup