[PO NOW ] Kendrick Lamar - DAMN.

haha, no offense to those who purchased them but these posts make me feel a little better about missing out. to get a scribble that i didnt personally get from the man on another gatefold is not the most rousing thing. BUT i am jealous of those slabs of red wax. 

Just saw in one of my record stores newsletter that there will be a 180 gram version on black soon. Any word on the weight of the red variants?

haha, didnt mean to sound so cynical. Dont get me wrong, i wish i would have pre-ordered just for the red wax. Just never big on purchasing autographs but cool to see you guys are getting them early! 

13 hours ago, ethereal said:

record weight doesn't mean shit, especially 180g. don't lose sleep over it 

tbh, i wouldnt know much about that, i always assumed it was better if the weight was higher. Drop some knowledge on me! I also wasnt trying to downplay the red variants weight, i was just genuinely curious. Best believe if the red variant becomes available again, ill be snatching it up with the quickness. 

Just now, aekastar said:

I ordered the second day 'cause I contemplated awhile, maybe that's why it hasn't shipped?  possibly going in order of when you ordered?  this isn't the first time I didn't get a shipping notification when I was supposed to though so maybe it'll just magically show up one day, hah!

Nope, I legitimately ordered with 5 minutes left in the preorder window. My copy showed up this morning.