[PO NOW ] Kendrick Lamar - DAMN.

2 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Ok everybody gets it, some orders shipped and some didn't yet. They can't ship everything at the exact same time. These haven't even hit the date they were supposed to start shipping yet so everybody just relax a bit.

people are asking. people are responding.

2 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Ok everybody gets it, some orders shipped and some didn't yet. They can't ship everything at the exact same time. These haven't even hit the date they were supposed to start shipping yet so everybody just relax a bit.

EVERYONE EMAIL TDE STORE THIS IS GOD.™ DAMN.™ RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Get Top on the phone

What's up, Top? Yeah, it’s yo cousin rooks, man, just givin' you a call, man. I know you been havin' a lot on yo mind lately, and I know you feel like, you know, people ain't been patient for you shippin' out that Kendrick LP. But you have to understand this, man, that we are a cursed people. Deuteronomy 28:28 says, "The Lord shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and delayed shipping notifications."

See, Top Dawg, that's why you feel like you feel like you got a chip on your shoulder. Until you finally ship them records, you will always feel that way…

Edited by rooks

On 6/17/2017 at 10:59 PM, ethereal said:

record weight doesn't mean shit, especially 180g. don't lose sleep over it 

im gonna have to thank you for the insight. Did some reading up on 180 vs standard weight and i truly was one of those people who thought because it was thicker, the quality was better. I definitely have fallen for this gimmick a few times thinking grabbing the 180 version was superior to just getting the more reasonably priced standard (not always the case).  

10 minutes ago, 36-Josue said:

im gonna have to thank you for the insight. Did some reading up on 180 vs standard weight and i truly was one of those people who thought because it was thicker, the quality was better. I definitely have fallen for this gimmick a few times thinking grabbing the 180 version was superior to just getting the more reasonably priced standard (not always the case).  

You are now 180g woke af.  I wish I could say that your life won't be any different from here on out, but there's really no turning back.

Went cheap and ordered signed CD with shirt...have Paypal receipts but never received any type of order confirmation email at time of purchase...did anyone else?

i emailed them about it recently and they just said that stuff is shipping out last week and this week and totally ignored my question about the order confirmation email. 

Bad feeling on this one...

1 hour ago, blugel said:

Went cheap and ordered signed CD with shirt...have Paypal receipts but never received any type of order confirmation email at time of purchase...did anyone else?

i emailed them about it recently and they just said that stuff is shipping out last week and this week and totally ignored my question about the order confirmation email. 

Bad feeling on this one...

I just checked the confirmation email that I got when I purchased the autographed vinyl. It says, "If your order contains the DAMN. Limited Edition Autographed CD, your order is expected to ship on or around May 19, 2017. If your order contains the DAMN. Limited Edition Autographed Vinyl, your order is expected to ship in July 2017."