[PO NOW ] Kendrick Lamar - DAMN.

On 7/26/2017 at 5:24 AM, danmpie7 said:

I'm just going to go out on a limb and say that; considering it seems as though the red variant is all but sold out, I doubt you will get another copy. If you even get an email response. If you wanna flip it I'll gladly take two because it seems like that was your intention anyway. Millennials. 

Everyone born from 1982-2004 is a certified record flipper y'all. 

10 minutes ago, 36-Josue said:

wonder if that was just a correction, was anyone able to actually get a red from the pop shop? the DC one couldnt even tell me what color they were

they confirmed it's sold out in LA, hence why it was corrected on the menu. I was within the first 30-50 inside for reference.

you guys need to place your HHV orders or forever hold your peace at this point lol

5 minutes ago, ethereal said:

they confirmed it's sold out in LA, hence why it was corrected on the menu. I was within the first 30-50 inside for reference.

you guys need to place your HHV orders or forever hold your peace at this point lol

word, im just wondering if the records were actually red and not just a mistake in putting a picture of the red on the menu since a poster a few pages back said when he opened his, it was just black records from a pop up before LA. Got a TDE pressing coming in the mail, excited to spin it :D

Edited by 36-Josue

The merch lines were INSANE at the show last night in LA.  They had vinyl, but not sure if it was red or black.

Also, the show was great.  No special guests, which was a little disappointing considering he's been bringing people out at other stops.  Beyonce was there in the crowd with the common folk near me, so there was that I guess.

Edited by djghost1976

1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

The autographed pressing is opaque red. There's the difference between colors that was strange that they'd randomly have some of the official stores stock. Guess not, looks nice.

this is actually the autographed pressing! Won it on ebay and the barcode checked out; it definitely looks solid red when you pull it out but put a little light on it and it shows its translucent side

Edited by 36-Josue

1 minute ago, 36-Josue said:

this is actually the autographed pressing. Won it on ebay and the barcode checked out; it definitely looks solid red when you pull it out but put a little light on it and it shows its translucent side

Weird mine is definitely solid red no light at all. Anyone else care to chime in?

3 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Weird mine is definitely solid red no light at all. Anyone else care to chime in?

i think you're right! i just pulled the record out again and it is opaque! the picture above has a filter on it which i think might be giving it that translucent look along with the natural light that was coming in when i took the pic

1 minute ago, 36-Josue said:

i think you're right! i just pulled the record out again and it is opaque! the picture above has a filter on it which i think might be giving it that translucent look along with the natural light that was coming in when i took the pic

The filter makes things translucent? The photo you posted is clearly not opaque unless my brain is completing the album art for me and making it look that way (it's not lol)

19 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

The filter makes things translucent? The photo you posted is clearly not opaque unless my brain is completing the album art for me and making it look that way (it's not lol)

yea, a bit odd. it was hard as hell to get clear pictures because of my shite phone but I just double checked the matrix numbers on the records as well as the barcodes and they all match the ones listed in the discogs release page

XtCdbsG.jpg

T7rpW5r.jpg?1

2 minutes ago, 36-Josue said:

Interesting, the sticker Barcode and the matrix number I posted differ from the hhv pressing 

I wasn't comparing it to hhv as soon as you said it wasn't the hhv version. What I said was directed at two colors for the autograph press that don't exist now that I know that's just a supernatural photo.