rooks

[PO NOW ] Kendrick Lamar - DAMN.

339 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, mertzrock said:

No, it's not a joke, and no, I don't complain in restaurants.  The dot/spot is quite large.  It's a printing error, so it's a bit more than being picky -- Especially after waiting many months and something's that's a collector's piece.

Lucky for us music lovers, this will not affect playback

danmpie7 likes this

14 hours ago, mertzrock said:

I got my Signed copy and Red copy, But the signed copy has a jacket printing error (a white dot on K. Dot's cheek) and some stray non-print dots elsewhere.  I'll

be asking for another copy.

they literally gave you two sleeves, are you serious? there's no way in hell they are shipping you another signed sleeve over that 

15 hours ago, mertzrock said:

No, it's not a joke, and no, I don't complain in restaurants.  The dot/spot is quite large.  It's a printing error, so it's a bit more than being picky -- Especially after waiting many months and something's that's a collector's piece.

Mine, too

WMbtFcX.jpg

Received my copy today. The signature looks like the pen was running dry.  Considering this is a collector's piece and how long  I waited for it, I'm gonna send them an email to get another signature with a new Sharpie. 

Kidding.  Really happy I didn't sleep on purchasing this. 

ethereal, FiggyPud and DOMAN127 like this

On 7/22/2017 at 8:03 PM, mertzrock said:

You have a dot because it's K DOT.

Fucking bandwagoners.

On 7/22/2017 at 10:18 PM, mertzrock said:

I got my Signed copy and Red copy, But the signed copy has a jacket printing error (a white dot on K. Dot's cheek) and some stray non-print dots elsewhere.  I'll

be asking for another copy.

I'm just going to go out on a limb and say that; considering it seems as though the red variant is all but sold out, I doubt you will get another copy. If you even get an email response. If you wanna flip it I'll gladly take two because it seems like that was your intention anyway. Millennials. 

Edited by danmpie7