[PO NOW ] Kendrick Lamar - DAMN.

I'm prob just gonna order the red from HHV. How do I input the street address again on their site? It asks for the "Street Name" in one box followed by the "Street Number". I also have a Suite number to input. What would be the proper way to ensure that the record gets shipped to the right address??

• 3 months later...
On 12/5/2017 at 9:42 AM, lethalenforcer said:

https://pitchfork.com/news/kendrick-lamar-to-release-damn-collectors-edition-with-tracklist-reversed/

Hopefully this means backwards-tracklist vinyl w/ (reversed?) scribble signature is incoming.

DAMN! (I know it's played out)

I got, I got, I got, I got dad jokes runnin' in my DNA...

3 hours ago, FiggyPud said:

Couldn’t people just do this in iTunes?  Just make a playlist with the track list in the reverse order?

I mean it’s cool and all.  Just don’t really see a point in a full-blown new release.

Gap tracks and sequencing. An official version almost guarantees the tracks don’t have those annoying gaps between them and shit. Going to the record store to buy this on my way to the tat shop. 

32 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Gap tracks and sequencing. An official version almost guarantees the tracks don’t have those annoying gaps between them and shit. Going to the record store to buy this on my way to the tat shop. 

Fair enough!  Was a genuine question actually so thanks, makes sense.

I’ll definitely consider grabbing it if it gets a vinyl release.

34 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I'm confused what you mean by this. There was literally no effort put into this. Still gaps and whatnot. It's a Spotify playlist of the album in reverse order. Whole thing is bullshit and doesn't flow at all. So end of DUCKWORTH. still runs in reverse, which makes no sense in the context of the new order. And now the very end of the album is the Fox News bit, which is suppose to serve as a bridge to DNA.  So it just ends awkwardly for me. I don't get why anyone would want a physical release of this.

54 minutes ago, The Saint said:

I'm confused what you mean by this. There was literally no effort put into this. Still gaps and whatnot. It's a Spotify playlist of the album in reverse order. Whole thing is bullshit and doesn't flow at all. So end of DUCKWORTH. still runs in reverse, which makes no sense in the context of the new order. And now the very end of the album is the Fox News bit, which is suppose to serve as a bridge to DNA.  So it just ends awkwardly for me. I don't get why anyone would want a physical release of this.

42 minutes ago, ethereal said:

and I hope the shop employees giggle when you ask for it 

41 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

Is this even seeing a physical release? I think this is streaming only.

Local record shop posted a picture of sealed, hand numbered CDs. So yes, there’s a physical release that I’m sure is different than the Spotify playlist.

Y’all are fuckin’ quick to be assholes about this when you didn’t even know there were actual CDs made. 

38 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Local record shop posted a picture of sealed, hand numbered CDs. So yes, there’s a physical release that I’m sure is different than the Spotify playlist.

Y’all are fuckin’ quick to be assholes about this when you didn’t even know there were actual CDs made. 

What's a CD?

34 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

So what's on the CDs is different than the official digital version I listened to this morning? All I'm saying is that if you are buying it with the expectation that it is going to sound any different than if you were to just create your own playlist of the reversed tracklist and burn a CD of it yourself then you are mistaken.