PO NOW : PARAMORE - After Laughter

my records arrived today but I'm still at work and have to wait 8 whole hours until I can check if I got both variants...

I think it really was the US store/distributor that messed up, I don't think I've seen anyone who ordered from the other stores saying they got the wrong variants. also, FRB webstore twitter support is a joke, they basically didn't even acknowledge the tweets about wrong orders, just said 'e-mail us with more info' to ONE person.

I just heard back from customer service and they're supposedly sending a teal vinyl my way. It showed up in my store account as a new order that's processing, but has yet to ship. They included a return label for the pink LP but I'm not returning that until the correct(?) replacement arrives.

2 hours ago, Bro Use for a Name said:

I just heard back from customer service and they're supposedly sending a teal vinyl my way. It showed up in my store account as a new order that's processing, but has yet to ship. They included a return label for the pink LP but I'm not returning that until the correct(?) replacement arrives.

Same here, except it didn't show up in my account and I didn't get a return label :/// Just a message saying to expect it in 7-10 days.

On 8/29/2017 at 5:50 PM, ACS___ said:

Same here, except it didn't show up in my account and I didn't get a return label :/// Just a message saying to expect it in 7-10 days.

How long after they said they would send you a replacement, did it show up in your account?  They said this to me 5 days ago, but I didn't even get a confirmation, so I just followed up with them.  They didn't say anything about returning the pink they sent me either, so I'm not sure what's going on with that...

23 minutes ago, YouVandal said:

How long after they said they would send you a replacement, did it show up in your account?  They said this to me 5 days ago, but I didn't even get a confirmation, so I just followed up with them.  They didn't say anything about returning the pink they sent me either, so I'm not sure what's going on with that...

It never showed up in my account, I never got a confirmation email and they never told me to return the pink. The teal showed up at my door today though :) 

17 hours ago, AWasteOfATime said:

back order is the same as preordered, i believe 

I think the concern is that the release date is today and they haven't shipped it.

ETA: I just checked mine again and they updated it from "backordered" to "Back Order - Arrives on Thursday, Sep 14", so that's good.

Edited by tape

6 hours ago, tape said:

I think the concern is that the release date is today and they haven't shipped it.

ETA: I just checked mine again and they updated it from "backordered" to "Back Order - Arrives on Thursday, Sep 14", so that's good.

Just checked mine and it says it'll arrive on the 16th. Can't wait!

I ordered one from UO yesterday night and noticed they moved the release date back a week from 9/08 to 9/16. Weirdly enough some people seem to have received some already? I tried to find it at my local UO on friday morning with no luck. 

btw you guys can save $2 on the record by signing up at myunidays.com, they have a 10% off code for students there 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...