PO NOW : PARAMORE - After Laughter

On 6/21/2017 at 9:58 PM, Bladewillisisdead said:

Wait...did the dude from mewithoutYou seriously do vocals for a Paramore song?

Because if Memphis Will Be Laid to Waste has taught me anything, it's that even a shitty band can put out a dope as fuck song with Aaron doing guest vocals.

This album is actually pretty good and when I heard Aaron on it I was caught off guard and stoked at the same time

3 hours ago, AWasteOfATime said:

same but vinyl can take long as fuuuuuuuuuck. they'll probably have it in time for their fall US tour is my guess. 

True, I just feel like it's weird to announce vinyl was coming in the summer when the album came out, then say it's finally here and not throw up pre-orders haha. I just know I'll stop paying attention and miss out haha.

2 hours ago, underwaterzoo said:

True, I just feel like it's weird to announce vinyl was coming in the summer when the album came out, then say it's finally here and not throw up pre-orders haha. I just know I'll stop paying attention and miss out haha.

If you're saying that this album is out AND they have the finished vinyl product in hand but aren't selling it yet.... yea that's weird. 

On 6/21/2017 at 7:58 PM, Bladewillisisdead said:

Wait...did the dude from mewithoutYou seriously do vocals for a Paramore song?

Because if Memphis Will Be Laid to Waste has taught me anything, it's that even a shitty band can put out a dope as fuck song with Aaron doing guest vocals.

Dude, that album is gold.

Also, you know she's done two guest spots on mwY, right? 

11 hours ago, dantheriver said:

If you're saying that this album is out AND they have the finished vinyl product in hand but aren't selling it yet.... yea that's weird. 

maybe they just have mockups for them right now? but ive seen smaller bands than them have preorders way earlier in the process than this so who tf knows

22 minutes ago, AWasteOfATime said:

maybe they just have mockups for them right now? but ive seen smaller bands than them have preorders way earlier in the process than this so who tf knows

I have no clue, underwaterzoo  said "they" said  "the vinyl is finally here". To me that reads as the band saying "we have the records" and not "the vinyl announcement is finally here". I'm not following this close enough to know who said what, just going by what that person said.

If in fact the product is finished and in hand and they aren't selling it yet it would be weird. If all that's happened is they picked some variants and put the order in to the plant then it's not that weird (even though they obviously could go ahead and presell months in advance).

5 hours ago, daegor said:

Dude, that album is gold.

Also, you know she's done two guest spots on mwY, right? 

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

What's the other one outside of Fox's Dream?

When I first heard Hayley Williams on The Fiancee I was surprised and confused...didn't know she did stuff for mwY too!

3 hours ago, dantheriver said:

I have no clue, underwaterzoo  said "they" said  "the vinyl is finally here". To me that reads as the band saying "we have the records" and not "the vinyl announcement is finally here". I'm not following this close enough to know who said what, just going by what that person said.

If in fact the product is finished and in hand and they aren't selling it yet it would be weird. If all that's happened is they picked some variants and put the order in to the plant then it's not that weird (even though they obviously could go ahead and presell months in advance).

So when the album came out in May, they had CD order bundles and their website said "vinyl coming in summer". Then like 2 1/2 weeks ago, they announced "vinyl is finally here" and released the variant information. But nothing has been said since and no orders have been put up. "They" being Paramore/Paramore's mailing list.

13 minutes ago, underwaterzoo said:

So when the album came out in May, they had CD order bundles and their website said "vinyl coming in summer". Then like 2 1/2 weeks ago, they announced "vinyl is finally here" and released the variant information. But nothing has been said since and no orders have been put up. "They" being Paramore/Paramore's mailing list.

Sounds like they just meant "vinyl information is here" and worded it poorly.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/20/2017 at 10:54 AM, jhulud said:

I moved it to the EE board since there is no vinyl PO nor update. Once there is anything about vinyl for it, I will gladly move it back to the appropriate board.

FYI - Vinyl PO's are up for various variants. Plz move over to the main board when you get a chance. Thanks. 

• ethanpricington changed the title to PO NOW : PARAMORE - After Laughter