ExtraFox

Jawbreaker reunion

Oh shit! I just drove to NYC last week for the Winter Classic. Looks like I'm gonna have to make the drive again! Probably try for that Monday show just so I only have to take 2 days off of work. Unfamiliar with any of the openers. Wonder who the special surprise guest for the Tues/Wed shows could be?

21 minutes ago, Rezqua said:

Well, I could drive 8hrs to those LA dates... think they'd play two different sets since they're doing a thursday/friday in a row? 

Fucking $50 before fees at a ticketmaster venue. trve pvnk

So what you're saying is....They're not punk and you're telling everyone?

4 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

My tickets for Great American were $55 each including fees. This ticket also comes with a three course meal, a crappy meal, but a meal, and priority entry and balcony seating. Well worth it for old man who doesn't like to stand for too long.

I just wanna go and fight some people

30 minutes ago, dynamitekid said:

I have no idea how but I got two tickets for monday. Don't know how im gonna go but i'll make it happen somehow. 

My wife was trying from home and I was trying from work, both for the Monday show. She "got in line" around 11:50, I did around 11:58. I got through, hers finally loaded and said none available. We got lucky I guess!

46 minutes ago, kylet said:

My wife was trying from home and I was trying from work, both for the Monday show. She "got in line" around 11:50, I did around 11:58. I got through, hers finally loaded and said none available. We got lucky I guess!

Same. I logged in right at 12 and got tickets. Didn't even know there was a line until I heard from friends who didn't get them.

If you haven't already read this, this is a great oral history about 24 Hour Revenge Therapy, culled from various interviews. It's especially cool for Bay Area folks who were around back then. So many places and things I forgot about that are mentioned in these quotes.

https://pitchfork.com/features/article/10061-the-definitive-oral-history-of-jawbreakers-24-hour-revenge-therapy/