PO Now: Third Eye Blind 20th Anniversary 3XLP

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071R3PHFX/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1492618924&sr=8-3&keywords=third+eye+blind+20th+anniversary&linkCode=ll1&hino.web-20&linkId=ece17c151b1a8ec7cc77bff1906f2a14&tag=linkfire03-20&ascsubtag=5674bb44300b8207b204cf47f7606ac8

Includes the full album and a few "unreleased" extras that have really been around forever. Apparently Scattered and Alright Caroline are new recordings by the current version of the band, not the band that was actually around 20 years ago.

/Jenkins

Here's the tracklisting

1. Losing A Whole Year

2. Narcolepsy

3. Semi-Charmed Life

4. Jumper (1998 Edit)

5. Graduate

6. How's It Going To Be

7. Thanks A Lot

8. Burning Man

9. Good For You

10. London

11. I Want You

12. The Background

13. Motorcycle Drive By

14. God Of Wine

1. Alright Caroline

2. Scattered

3. Slow Motion (Demo)

4. Semi-Charmed Life (Demo)

5. Kiss Goodnight (Demo)

6. Scattered (Demo)

7. Heroin (Demo)

8. Tattoo Of The Sun (2017 Version)

And yes, they confirmed Alright Caroline and Scattered are new recordings on their Facebook. That means 3/8 of the bonus tracks are re-recordings. Ehh...

Also, there's still some tracks left out that were available on CD singles:

-Graduate (Remix)

-Horror Show

-Tattoo of the Sun (original version)

-Losing a Whole Year (Remix)

This looks pretty underwhelming, in my opinion. I'm happy with my standard album.

• 3 weeks later...

On 4/26/2017 at 9:27 AM, Stress On The Sky said:

wpid-do_not_feed_the_troll.jpg

Guys, I figured it out. Sorry @tug for being so insensitive for so long. Its all good bud

AUSTIM

People may experience:

Behavioral: inappropriate social interaction, poor eye contact, compulsive behavior, impulsivity, repetitive movements, self-harm, or persistent repetition of words or actions
Cognitive: intense interest in a limited number of things or problem paying attention
Psychological: unaware of others' emotions or depression

1 minute ago, Derek™ said:

I know it's in poor taste to joke about mental disorders online, but that shoe really does fit and I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

To be completely honest. I didn't mean it as a joke. I was sitting there reading his post and thinking back to other posts and everyone who would jump all over him, and thought - "why is this dude the way he is" and looked up those behaviors and thought - "holy shit". 

Just now, ethanpricington said:

To be completely honest. I didn't mean it as a joke. I was sitting there reading his post and thinking back to other posts and everyone who would jump all over him, and thought - "why is this dude the way he is" and looked up those behaviors and thought - "holy shit". 

I didn't interpret your post as a low-brow insult.  Far and away from you quoting him and calling him a raging autist or anything similarly rude.  You just pointed out some parallels that are beyond denial, at this point.

1 minute ago, Derek™ said:

I didn't interpret your post as a low-brow insult.  Far and away from you quoting him and calling him a raging autist or anything similarly rude.  You just pointed out some parallels that are beyond denial, at this point.

I feel ya, just didnt want anyone getting the wrong impression. 

8 hours ago, ethanpricington said:

Guys, I figured it out. Sorry @tug for being so insensitive for so long. Its all good bud

AUSTIM

People may experience:

Behavioral: inappropriate social interaction, poor eye contact, compulsive behavior, impulsivity, repetitive movements, self-harm, or persistent repetition of words or actions
Cognitive: intense interest in a limited number of things or problem paying attention
Psychological: unaware of others' emotions or depression

Is this close to Austin, Texas or something?

8 hours ago, Andthejets27 said:

FWIW my copy of the MOV release sounds excellent. Really hoping they'll repress (or-restock?) Out of The Vein one of these days.

Agreed, sounds excellent. Also...yes! They did it with Blue a while back when it went out if stock, i am just waiting for OOTV to follow in suit.