PO: Eighteen Visions - XVIII

43 minutes ago, Deathbyart said:

To be fair, I think they did. Just limited quantities. I swear I saw the option..but I could be mistaken. 

Yeah, they definitely were available individually when the pre-orders first went up. I think it was accidental, though, as that's not Rise's modus operandi. I imagine they'll split them off closer to/after release date, assuming they don't sell out.

16 hours ago, GhostTrail said:

Yeah, they definitely were available individually when the pre-orders first went up. I think it was accidental, though, as that's not Rise's modus operandi. I imagine they'll split them off closer to/after release date, assuming they don't sell out.

Usually how goes for Rise PO's. Just sucks to wait.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

gave it a listen this morning and I reaaaally dig it. hoping they put up the other vinyl colors for individual sale.

They now have an option to buy the more rare  variants if you buy a shirt, was going to jump all over it then I saw the $20+ shipping fee. I love 18V but can't bring myself to do it