PO: Rise Against - Wolves (6/9/17)

http://kingsroadmerch.com/rise-against/

New album out in June. New song "The Violence" is streaming wherever you stream stuff. I like it, but honestly I expected something a bit more from a Trump-era Rise Against. I won't judge the whole thing based on one song, though, looking forward to this one. 

I've never posted one of these pre-order threads before, so if I fucked it up, let me know. Nobody else had done it yet, though! 

Did great dude, Thanks for posting this. 

to piggy back, looks like there's a pink version /500 that is only available in a bundle form and a blue version that is /1000 that can be gotten outside the bundle. 

There's also the clear version up on the kings Road EU site: http://eu.kingsroadmerch.com/shop/view/?id=11014&cid=1031 also looks to be /1000 for 24 euros (bout $25)

Personally I love the band, but need to hear a couple more tracks before committing. I may just wait for my store to get it. 

21 minutes ago, dandw12786 said:

but honestly I expected something a bit more from a Trump-era Rise Against.

Yeah would be nice for some bands to get angry again but that'll come from younger bands. 

These guys haven't been good in 10+ years, and this song just sounds like your typical early-mid 00s corporate emo/punk/melodic hardcore stuff. So basically post-Siren Song Rise Against. No interest at all. 

Edited by jeromium

1 minute ago, marc32137 said:

Was I the only one that really liked Sufferer? I mean, I know it was kinda the beginning of the end since they got pretty big off those singles, but it's a great album that had some of their older punk elements. Pretty much everything after that was mainstream mediocrity.

Sufferers my favorite, I lost interest after Appeal to Reason, never gave the last two much of a chance.

I like this track though, if KRM's int. post wasnt such a rip off I would pre order

11 minutes ago, rm said:

I really hate it when unpolished bands get better and make songs that resonate with more people.  I wish they just stayed in their garage and made mix tapes so I was one of only a few people that ever got to hear them.  That would be cool....

i hate it when bands get worse, but your thing sucks too. 

I don't get it. Pink is now 20.99 but blue is 22.99? Is this the same pink limited at 500?

edited - I get it now, pink only does not include the pin, whereas blue does. Who cares about pins these days?

and that's odd that pink alone does not show up in the list of items from the main page. Did you somehow find this link, or was the link only sent to members or something?

Edited by chicomak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.amazon.com/Wolves-LP-Rise-Against/dp/B072NSJWMZ/ref=tmm_vnl_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1495071330&sr=8-1

Amazon is up for 20 bucks.  A bit cheaper, but looks like retail isn't coming until July 28th?  SRC's preorder says the same.  KRM still says June 9th, so I may pay the extra 5 bucks to have it around release day.