PO: Rise Against - Wolves (6/9/17)

After a couple listens of the new album Wolves,

I like what I'm hearing - the closer, "Miracle" feels good, but it didn't get the goosebumps yet.

Stoked to see them perform this Sunday, outside in Toronto.

I'm hopeful there are a few more songs to follow, only 11 feels like there's 2 more out there for bonus releases.

Long time fan, with mixed emotions with every release. This one feels better than the last couple.

I've listened a couple times, and I definitely like it, and some stuff will probably grow on me. That being said, I was more instantly impressed with The Black Market (yeah, I'm in the apparent minority of Rise Against fans that didn't think that album sucked, and I thought it was a great return to form after Endgame, which is my least favorite of theirs. I really have nothing bad to say about it, so I'm always confused when I see people say it sucked with no explanation as to why). But this album is definitely getting better with each listen. 

On 6/9/2017 at 6:44 PM, shley said:

After a couple listens of the new album Wolves,

I like what I'm hearing - the closer, "Miracle" feels good, but it didn't get the goosebumps yet.

Stoked to see them perform this Sunday, outside in Toronto.

I'm hopeful there are a few more songs to follow, only 11 feels like there's 2 more out there for bonus releases.

Long time fan, with mixed emotions with every release. This one feels better than the last couple.

I have the Best Buy edition with 2 bonus tracks and they are definitely some of the most aggressive RA songs I've heard in awhile.  Great songs, imo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...