The Sales of RSD2017

Hopefully you like sales, cause that's what this thread is about. I'll post whatever sales or stuff I find. If you find something, post it below and I will update this top post crediting you. GO!

1. 24Hundred (Australia): 20% off all UNFD Vinyl until Sunday. Link here. (Han Solo)
  2. Count Your Lucky Stars Records: 25% off everything in store, NO CODE NEEDED. here.  
  3. Deathwish Records: 20% off store and Grab Bag Deals using CODE: RSD2017here (KaitouG). They also have an exclusive "Self Defense Family 'BBC Session'" /500 on sale
  4. Dead Tank Records: 10% off store on Friday 4/21 using CODE: RSDUMB. Link here. (Hallowken78)
  5. Iron Pier: 50% off select items, 20% off store-wide, NO CODE NEEDED.  Link here.
  6. Madovia Distro: 17% off orders over $59.99 with code SCENESUPPORT17 here (Madovia)
  7. Paper+Plastick Records: 42% off for 24 Hours today (4/20) only. CODE: BLOODSHOTEYES
  8. Polyvinyl Records: 15% off everything but Pre-orders and bundles with CODE:SAVE15. Link here.
  9. RicherSounds (UK): A Project Essential II for £149, in store or VIP. (In store Only) (Le Gogh)
  10. Seasons of Mist: 20% off their releases link Here (Hallowken78)
  11. SideOne Dummy: 20% off their store using the CODE: VINYLROCKS. Link here.
  12. Skeletal Lightning: 17% off of records using CODE: RSD2017. Also has a handful of test pressings and rarities. Link here.
  13. Soundstage Direct: 20% Off using CODE: LP20. Link here. (Hallowken78)
  14. SMLXL Vinyl: 15% off entire order (excluding preorders) with CODE: RSD2017. Link here. (thefavoriteplay)
  15. srcVinyl: 15% off In-Stock Records with CODE:RSD15,   20% when you spend more than $50 with CODE:RSD20. Link here.
  16. Turntable Labs: Spend $50, get 10% off. (Not sure if this in store only).
  17. Wax Bodega (Lakewood, OH, US): Buy 1, Get 1 50% off (non-RSD releases). Not sure if it's online, but link here.
  18. Weathered Records: Sales on their only two releases.... Link here.
Edited by MCDELTAT

3 hours ago, dantheriver said:

I wish the boards had bots for grammar mistakes like Reddit.

Screw grammar. I'm a programmer and I get annoyed with dealing with syntax errors all day that I just turn off my mental grammar check unless it's in a final published paper. 

EDIT: To be honest, I do use Grammarly as well, so shame on them for not catching some arbitrary weird phrasing.

Edited by MCDELTAT

5 minutes ago, axotyl said:

10% off at hells headbangers

OK, I know this is only one person's experience, but I wouldn't go near Hell's Headbangers again. It says on their site:

RECORDS ARE SHIPPED OUTSIDE OF THEIR JACKETS TO PREVENT DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT.

Well, they didn't for me. Huge seam splits with the records sticking out of them. When I reminded them of the above, they said 'not our problem'. Only got my money back when I got my credit card company involved.

And yes, the records were still playable; I'm a whiny bastard etc. etc., but they put it right at the top of every page listing vinyl and then they don't do it. With multiple records.

41 minutes ago, ExtraFox said:

OK, I know this is only one person's experience, but I wouldn't go near Hell's Headbangers again. It says on their site:

RECORDS ARE SHIPPED OUTSIDE OF THEIR JACKETS TO PREVENT DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT.

Well, they didn't for me. Huge seam splits with the records sticking out of them. When I reminded them of the above, they said 'not our problem'. Only got my money back when I got my credit card company involved.

And yes, the records were still playable; I'm a whiny bastard etc. etc., but they put it right at the top of every page listing vinyl and then they don't do it. With multiple records.

Yeah my records from them have always been sealed as well. It stinks cause the packing job they do is really nice.