PO: The Cranberries - Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We? (an all analogue cut)

Analog Spark continue to show some appreciation for 90s albums with their announcing of The Cranberries' "Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We?" - they've licensed the original analogue stereo master and Sean Magee at Abbey Road is doing the cutting. Who is Sean Magee? He is one half of the duo that did all the work on the all analogue "The Beatles in Mono" box set.

Based on how great Blind Melon's Soup sounds, I'm very excited to see another 90s album recorded to analogue tape getting the AAA treatment.

https://analogspark.com/products/the-cranberries-everybody-else-is-doing-it-so-why-cant-we-180-gram-vinyl-record-coming-soon?variant=40927996938

The_Cranberries_EEIDISWCW_COVER_grande.j

First widely available vinyl release after being out of print on vinyl for over 24 years

Cut from the original stereo tapes by Sean Magee at Abbey Road Studios

180-gram LP plated and pressed at QRP

Housed in a Stoughton old style tip-on gatefold jacket

On 4/21/2017 at 7:23 PM, Kanye West said:

Barnes and Noble has an exclusive trans red version. Any chance it'd be the same as Analog Spark's but red? I doubt it.

It is. I contacted Analog Spark and they confirmed it's based on their mastering. 

I'll probably still buy from Analog Spark. When I think about this album, red doesn't resonate with me. I like colors that match cover art. Plus, I'd rather support A.S. directly. 

9 minutes ago, turk99 said:

It is. I contacted Analog Spark and they confirmed it's based on their mastering. 

I'll probably still buy from Analog Spark. When I think about this album, red doesn't resonate with me. I like colors that match cover art. Plus, I'd rather support A.S. directly. 

me too

On 4/24/2017 at 11:55 PM, throughbeingcruel said:

^^Likewise. I wanna get this for my girlfriend but RSD ruined me. What are the chances amazon will get it?

https://www.amazon.com/Everybody-Else-Doing-Why-Cant/dp/B071YH81J9/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_4?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1493192549&sr=8-4-fkmr0&keywords=cranberries+vinyl+everyone