Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to post a run down of what to expect tomorrow at both our locations.

HAPPENING IN BOTH SHOPS:

Both shops are open from 8am to 8pm.

First person in line gets 5 minutes in the shop alone.

Limit one copy of each release per person. Sunday is a free for all.

People in line by 8am will get a raffle ticket that will serve as their number to get in and a chance to win a $100 gift certificate. Drawing to be held on Sunday.

Around 400 different RSD exclusives on hand. 

Yes we have that thing you want. No we can't do holds. Yes you should get here early but honestly coming later is fine too. Just don't get mad when the suuuuper limited thing you wanted is gone...but also don't be surprised if it isn't. RSD is weird.

OAKLAND: 420 40th Street #5, Oakland, CA 94609

Free coffee from SubRosa and donuts by Donut Savant while supplies last.

No Worries vegan Filipino food will be selling starting around 11am.

Not entirely sure but I think we will have a chance for folks to win a free pair of Dr. Martens if they find a golden record in the shop. This is happening for sure in SF but haven't gotten clarification if it's in both shops yet.

SF: 1038 Valencia Street, SF, CA 94110

A chance for folks to win a free pair of Dr. Martens if they find a golden record in the shop. Plus we'll have coupons that will get you 20% off at their shops anyway which ain't a shabby consolation prize.

ONLINE: http://www.1234gorecords.com/catalog

We'll have things up as quickly as possible. It's a bit of a process getting both stores inventory meshed but we do it pretty fast. I think there's a good deal of folks on here who can attest to the speed and quality in which we do things in that regard. Stay tuned here for more details. We process A LOT of orders after RSD and to avoid confusion we do ask that you take some time do/consider the following.

1. Make sure the address in your paypal matches the address you want stuff sent to. Throwing us weird curve balls may result in packages being sent to places you don't want them to be sent. Give us a hand and make it crystal clear. It takes very little time to have that lined up on your end. Please make sure it's accurate before you order. Changing it after doesn't always work.

2. Please understand that it's 2 people picking and packing these orders and we're not Amazon. It'll take us a few days to a week to get everything out depending on how many orders we get. Please don't order a bunch of stuff from us in the early Sunday AM and then write to cancel when you don't get a tracking number half an hour later. That's a real drag for everyone. We process this stuff as quickly as possible and are in touch pretty quickly if there's a problem so don't assume we must be out of something if you don't hear back immediately. We're working on it.

3. We love and appreciate y'all. Honestly. 

Edited by thischarmingham

Glad to see the lineup wasn't at the crack of dawn, maybe I'll be healthy enough next time to sit in line! Definitely will try for a few releases tonight that I'm sure folks aren't fighting over! Thanks again for all you do 1234. I've had nothing but positive experiences with your staff and with my situation itreally is nice to see human kindness still out there !

19 minutes ago, Usagi said:

Did anyone see the Star Wars record player at the Valencia location? I don't want to call them because I figured they are busy but don't want to make the trek down since it's the only thing I want this year. 

Thank you!

Yeah, they had maybe 8-10 of them when I was there at 8am

Edited by tvham

9 minutes ago, tvham said:

Had another amazing RSD at 1234 Go in SF! Got in line at 7am, got everything I wanted and a few I didn't need. Thanks!!!

with their numbering system, how did that work exactly and was it crowded when they opened?

5 hours ago, Usagi said:

Did anyone see the Star Wars record player at the Valencia location? I don't want to call them because I figured they are busy but don't want to make the trek down since it's the only thing I want this year. 

Thank you!

there was 2 left when i got there at 3pm

8 minutes ago, hobbesthecat said:

with their numbering system, how did that work exactly and was it crowded when they opened?

Not sure what you mean by numbering system, they just let people in as they were in line (minus the first person in line who got a 5 minute head start)  

I got there an hour before they opened and was 20-25 in line. It was super smooth. 

8 minutes ago, hobbesthecat said:

Not sure what you mean by numbering system, they just let people in as they were in line (minus the first person in line who got a 5 minute head start)  

I got there an hour before they opened and was 20-25 in line. It was super smooth.