10 minutes ago, tvham said:

No worries! After many insane  RSD's at Amoeba I'm so glad 1234 Go is around for a much better experience. 

definitely planning on showing up before the open next year if there's something that piques my interest - if i show up i'll try to bring donuts for people

1 minute ago, hobbesthecat said:

definitely planning on showing up before the open next year if there's something that piques my interest - if i show up i'll try to bring donuts for people

Thats awesome! Shit, I used to go to amoeba at midnight but if I can get to 1234 that late in the morning it sure would make the day easier. Plus they open at 8am instead of the bull 10-11 time changing amoeba line. People are cool in the line to chat with which was the only reason I would get there so damn early. Plus you know at that time I had TO HAVE MY CAKE BOX SET! ;-D

1 hour ago, bigdz68 said:

Thats awesome! Shit, I used to go to amoeba at midnight but if I can get to 1234 that late in the morning it sure would make the day easier. Plus they open at 8am instead of the bull 10-11 time changing amoeba line. People are cool in the line to chat with which was the only reason I would get there so damn early. Plus you know at that time I had TO HAVE MY CAKE BOX SET! ;-D

My friend was first in line this year and got there at 4am - way better than getting to Amoeba at midnight and being like 40th in line. Plus the people at 1234 Go are awesome   

1 minute ago, tvham said:

My friend was first in line this year and got there at 4am - way better than getting to Amoeba at midnight and being like 40th in line. Plus the people at 1234 Go are awesome   

Thanks for the info. I will make it a point to go there on BF RSD this time round. Amoeba was nice since I had handicap parking right outside the door and could get that hot cocoa from the donut shop up the corner and not to mention constant trips to whole foods to warm up but even if I am not first, knowing I don't have to wait all day is nice! Thanks again for the info and if I still happen to live in the bay next year, it will be on! first in line with a 4 hour wait is like a dream to me! HAHA! Definitely agree about the workers there...have had nothing but great help from them over the years when I Stop by to pick up random releases after work!

1234 is really the best I've bought from.  Always really quick processing considering the busy load for RSD.  Kudos to you guys. Wish I was in the bay area so I could visit the store.

Was able to get sunny day, Alice in chains and snapcase.  Would have liked to get pearl jam, but not too bummed about it.

Edited by theob

Still tons of stuff left. Also pro-tip if you're in the bay area around RSD. Hit up Oakland first and then head over to SF. SF had big caches of stuff Oakland was out of for some reason. Seems to go like that every year. If you've got the time it's worth popping over to the city to check it out.