1 hour ago, apirk said:

So is there a better way to contact 1234 rather then the orders email? Haven't hear anything back from that one.

turns out they shipped it to an old address, even though everything was correct on the invoice.  

Did you check your PayPal receipt? The same thing happened with mine. The 1234 invoice was correct, but the PayPal one was for an old address. And because they print the shipping label from PayPal, that is where it was sent. Something with the way their ordering system works it defaulted to address I had lived at the first time I ordered from them. Luckily it wasn't too far away so I just went and picked it up. But I've had this exact issue with them. I've never had this issue with any other store. 

22 minutes ago, apirk said:

Yeah it is the old one wtf, 

i haven't lived there in two years and I've ordered a bunch from 1234go since and never had this problem

so am I just shit out of luck?

Hopefully the people it was delivered to send it back. Do you have anyone that can check with them? I always pick my stuff up from them in store but I just checked and my PayPal address is 7 years old.