Just so you guys know...this is in the first post.....Never had a problem with 1234 and Im sure they are processing as quick as possible. I already received my stuff but I am also like 30 miles away!

"2. Please understand that it's 2 people picking and packing these orders and we're not Amazon. It'll take us a few days to a week to get everything out depending on how many orders we get. Please don't order a bunch of stuff from us in the early Sunday AM and then write to cancel when you don't get a tracking number half an hour later. That's a real drag for everyone. We process this stuff as quickly as possible and are in touch pretty quickly if there's a problem so don't assume we must be out of something if you don't hear back immediately. We're working on it."

^^ Very aware. It's just that my credit card payment already went through and was taken from my account, not just "approved" as you'd usually see when you initially order something. I'd like 61 dollars (canadian) to be secure! Plus, I DO want the SDRE hence dropping 61$ for it - the most I've spent on a single record

8 minutes ago, paynegretzky said:

^^ Very aware. It's just that my credit card payment already went through and was taken from my account, not just "approved" as you'd usually see when you initially order something. I'd like 61 dollars (canadian) to be secure! Plus, I DO want the SDRE hence dropping 61$ for it - the most I've spent on a single record

I hear ya man. Just had to post it since some folks don't read the thread all the time ( I myself have missed a post right above mine)

Their store is pretty damn good at cancelling if they did not have enough. I believe they had quite a few SDREs available also so not sure what else to say...

And I DO NOT work for them or am affiliated in any way...

Just a customer who has always been taken care of and had to pipe off my 2 cents.

Hey Everyone.

Tracking is coming if you haven't gotten it. We still have some orders to get through. You may also want to check your paypal account to see if it's already in there. They don't always send emails like they're supposed to. We had a pretty dramatic uptick in orders from last year. Should be through everything by Friday.  Thank you for your patience.  On a lighter note we're getting more Distillers and Space Jam soundtracks so don't spend too much money on ebay or discogs for those things. We were able to snag the very last of the stock from WEA and they should be here shortly. I'll post again when they come in.

25 minutes ago, thischarmingham said:

Hey Everyone.

Tracking is coming if you haven't gotten it. We still have some orders to get through. You may also want to check your paypal account to see if it's already in there. They don't always send emails like they're supposed to. We had a pretty dramatic uptick in orders from last year. Should be through everything by Friday.  Thank you for your patience.  On a lighter note we're getting more Distillers and Space Jam soundtracks so don't spend too much money on ebay or discogs for those things. We were able to snag the very last of the stock from WEA and they should be here shortly. I'll post again when they come in

will they go straight to online or in store first?

38 minutes ago, thischarmingham said:

Both as always. Will probably keep a handful of copies for in store only but we need to move these out quickly so I wouldn't dawdle. 

I am in Alameda county half of the week every week so I will keep an eye out, thanks. BTW I picked up that crushed Butler in Oakland last week. I had heard of them but never really heard them. That is a great record.