Stanton t.60 500.v3 replacement?

I have a Stanton T.60 turntable with a 500.v3 needle cartridge and I'm looking to replace it. The ones I've seen online don't look the same as what I'm seeing on my cartridge, I'm wondering if I'm only replacing the white part around the needle or the entire cartridge. I'd like to avoid purchasing another head shell. Looking for helpful feedback! 

2 hours ago, payrae_7 said:

I have a Stanton T.60 turntable with a 500.v3 needle cartridge and I'm looking to replace it. The ones I've seen online don't look the same as what I'm seeing on my cartridge, I'm wondering if I'm only replacing the white part around the needle or the entire cartridge. I'd like to avoid purchasing another head shell. Looking for helpful feedback! 

Yes it's just the white part you are replacing. It pulls out from the black part and the new one pushes back in the opposite way.

Be careful of the needle itself when you push the new one back in as they are easy to bend or snap and most Stanton needles are interchangeable, certainly for the 500/600/680 body cartridges anyway